Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read more into Vito’s caressing of Ellie because I am not overtly tactile.
My best male friend says it took 20 years of friendship and the death of his mother for me to initiate a hug 😳😂

Happy to volunteer myself (and report back) on whether he prefers to dominate or not though 😜
I could have written this about me! I’m just not a massive hugger and the best anyone would get from me if you were to cry on me, is a quick touch of the arm 😂🤣 so like you when I see the constant hugs and arm stroking I just think there is more to it but after seeing that video of him and his ex maybe not 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why did she go a bit nuts?
She massively fell for him, wrote that she was in love for the first time at 39, but he didn't want to settle down etc. It was quite sad. She posted and deleted a big late-night screed last Feb (when they split up the June before) about how much she missed him and how he had told her to stop doing posts like that but she couldn't help it she still loved him etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He can be a switch, and bi, and then everyone can be happy! 😁

Now Luba gives off major domme vibes...

*resists urge to write Sub!Vito/Dominatrix!Luba fanfic*
Oh yes Luba would definitely make you lick the heels of her thigh high boots and berate you whilst you did it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I will watch videos of Vito’s time on Ballando con le stelle - highly entertaining. After one dance he just marches over to Arisa and sweeps her up and carries her - it’s quite animalistic in way.

Reactions: 7
She massively fell for him, wrote that she was in love for the first time at 39, but he didn't want to settle down etc. It was quite sad. She posted and deleted a big late-night screed last Feb (when they split up the June before) about how much she missed him and how he had told her to stop doing posts like that but she couldn't help it she still loved him etc.
Awww that’s really sad- poor cow.
---

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ah I think Luba is a secret sub. So role reversal for her and Vito. Out of all the female pros - I think Luba is the kindest.

No wonder he was interested in getting to know Helen S. She has a contract with Go Outdoors doesn’t she - just imagine the discount he could of got on harnesses, ropes etc 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I will watch videos of Vito’s time on Ballando con le stelle - highly entertaining. After one dance he just marches over to Arisa and sweeps her up and carries her - it’s quite animalistic in way.
It's quite amusing watching Vito on Ballando then switching over to a Strictly video when he's all Mr Professional :ROFLMAO:
---
I find Arisa fascinating she's full of contradictions. I feel like she would be a difficult partner to have with her big emotions yet at the same time she seems loyal and kind. Yet still the sort of person that drains you after a while, like an emotional vampire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Speaking of secret kinksters... let's remember that time Janette casually outed Aljaz as a sub on ITT

I can only assume it wasn't just a joke, given how red the poor puppy went... :oops: 😂

bandicam 2024-01-28 07-45-21-747.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-28 08-03-09-059.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I find Arisa fascinating she's full of contradictions. I feel like she would be a difficult partner to have with her big emotions yet at the same time she seems loyal and kind. Yet still the sort of person that drains you after a while, like an emotional vampire.
ITA. I know some people thought it was a showmance but I do think they were into each other - but she is totally exhausting, yes. I like her, but for a 29-year-old guy who is maybe thinking of having a fling or short-term thing to hear 'I'm in love for the first time ever' from a woman 10 years older must be tricky. She lives everything out loud and in public. It's notable that since he came here he has kept everything locked down and presumably hasn;t been celibate for 18 months but there are no instababes and very few hints..

It's quite amusing watching Vito on Ballando then switching over to a Strictly video when he's all Mr Professional :ROFLMAO:
---
Just looked at some on You Tube - cringing 😂😂

I’ve only just had a nose at her Instagram. She seems very full on.

Reactions: 7
ITA. I know some people thought it was a showmance but I do think they were into each other - but she is totally exhausting, yes. I like her, but for a 29-year-old guy who is maybe thinking of having a fling or short-term thing to hear 'I'm in love for the first time ever' from a woman 10 years older must be tricky. She lives everything out loud and in public. It's notable that since he came here he has kept everything locked down and presumably hasn;t been celibate for 18 months but there are no instababes and very few hints..
I do think it was real but it also came not long after his long term relationship broke up as a mature woman she had no excuse not to realise he probably wasn't ready to settle down so soon.
Hasn't she also said he didn't initially want to end when he joined strictly but she wasn't willing to 'be in the background'? So it sounds like she lost an ultimatum to me.

I suspect a lot of what we see and don't see with Vito is based on what he learned as part of his Ballando baptism of fire.

I don’t think it was showmance for Vito. I think it was lust for Vito. The only hint in 18 months was the breakfast for 2 - no s*x podcasters for Vito.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.