Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're partners. That's definitely the impression that I've got. Arduino keeps things very much on the DL

I have to clarify that I don't think all Italians are cousin-fuckers! But there is definitely a much higher tolerance of affectionate contact.
Oh, there's a guy called Alberto that's on Arduino's insta a fair bit that I always thought he was with, never thought of him with Vito.

I think they're partners. That's definitely the impression that I've got. Arduino keeps things very much on the DL

I have to clarify that I don't think all Italians are cousin-fuckers! But there is definitely a much higher tolerance of affectionate contact.
Yeah, definitely. I follow a few of the Ballando pros (don't ask me why, it's not like I can understand them 😂) and one of them has an (adorable) toddler-age son she and her husband are always kissing on the lips. It is cute... but they sometimes overdo it just a bit for my comfort level. :oops:
Also, ick, germs!

Reactions: 1
Anyone want to have a little bet on another pap shot of E&B and the scarf getting off the bus tonight?! 😂
I think the scarf has gone into retirement today

I’m thinking they going to get off the bus reenacting something from dirty dancing with Ellie holding a watermelon 🍉 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh, there's a guy called Alberto that's on Arduino's insta a fair bit that I always thought he was with, never thought of him with Vito.
No, I was referring to Arduino and Alberto! I don't follow Alberto, but every time Arduino goes home he's joined at the hip with Alberto.
I don't think Vito is gay, but he could be bi, or just shagging everyone in the giant polygamous orgy that is Strictly..

Reactions: 2
It’s his penchant for harnesses that does it isn’t it?
And those leather zip shorts. In the pro show programme interview last year he said his favourite costume from that year - was gorkas Emcee - the corset etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At the show tonight, it's the interval now, there are some shrieking women (not even girls) for Bobby behind me, but there is also huge support for Layton and Nikita.
Everyone here cheered when AngelaR said she was half Scottish 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No, I was referring to Arduino and Alberto! I don't follow Alberto, but every time Arduino goes home he's joined at the hip with Alberto.
I don't think Vito is gay, but he could be bi, or just shagging everyone in the giant polygamous orgy that is Strictly..
Ah, now I know to read what people are replying to properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We're at the show tonight and I'll give it to the wean Bobby, he knows how to engage with the audience, giving it big licks, waving and smiling every opportunity he gets

Layton and Nikita are just sublime 💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I've always wondered about Vito having a playful kinky side since I spotted an old old video of him and his Aaron ex but he's deleted it, must have been within the last month or two.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know he didn't choreograph the Argentine Tango, but why do I have the distinct feeling it was his idea for Ellie to step on him in high heels...
He’s definitely a sub, how many of their routines were him chasing Ellie who wasn’t interested?

• Haha
He’s definitely a sub, how many of their routines were him chasing Ellie who wasn’t interested?
No he gives me major dom vibes. He likes being in control too much and it's a direct contrast to his usual puppy like behaviour.
Plus in the video I mentioned it's him tying up the exs hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think I read more into Vito’s caressing of Ellie because I am not overtly tactile.
My best male friend says it took 20 years of friendship and the death of his mother for me to initiate a hug 😳😂

Happy to volunteer myself (and report back) on whether he prefers to dominate or not though 😜

• Haha
Vito gives me kink vibes.
I think it was @Geetbo who said he'd be lovely to your gran then take you home and nail you to the wall.

This vid of him and his ex Arisa at a party is quite sexy. Lucky woman, no wonder she went a bit nuts when they split.

Attachments

• Wow
No he gives me major dom vibes. He likes being in control too much and it's a direct contrast to his usual puppy like behaviour.
Plus in the video I mentioned it's him tying up the exs hands.
He can be a switch, and bi, and then everyone can be happy! 😁

Now Luba gives off major domme vibes...

*resists urge to write Sub!Vito/Dominatrix!Luba fanfic*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.