Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm so who is giving Ellie watermelon sugar high - Vito or the Bobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s bizarre - I’ve seen a clip on tik Tok this afternoon (must be quite recent as the sweeney Todd barber fiasco is present) where the winner is announced and Vito is hugging her from behind, think he gives her a kiss on the cheek at one point and even when they start to walk away his hand lingers a little on her waist and is just generally very touchy feely.
it feels a bit weird as it’s almost like when they come off stage there is absolute zero interaction (that we’ve seen).
Looking bad about that post the other day as well it was a bit weird to post it just as the booby news was breaking - maybe he was doing it to support of it is true and she is feeling a bit shite about the situation.
I’ve read her mums comment daddy jeff’s post as well and it reads to me like similar to what’s sent on the school mums what’s app group when the kids have been on a trip!
Honestly I believe the rumours about B+E, it sounds a bit high school but the rule of thumb whomever is always sitting together usually tend to be the ones that are together often tends to be correct. And they seem to almost always to be together beyond oh they are both young, whenever there is plenty of company around they are right next to one another.

Vito being absent/nothing of him and Ellie together might just be him keeping as respectful distance to keep the rumours at bay whilst B + E get comfortable dating.

I'm pretty sure things are fine between Ellie and Vito on their only day off they spent it together, yes they had to travel to Manchester but they seemed relaxed and happy together.

I think Vito is just a touchy feely person. Hasn't there been pictures posted on here where it looks like he was cuddling up to someone and it turned out to be his cousin?
Yes, it was quite something! It runs in the family: his brother and a different female cousin came over during the show. she posted pics which included one of her cuddled up in bed asleep with Vito's bro (fully clothed)! They obviously bunked in together in Vito's spare room, but I have never shared a bed with an adult male cousin! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s bizarre - I’ve seen a clip on tik Tok this afternoon (must be quite recent as the sweeney Todd barber fiasco is present) where the winner is announced and Vito is hugging her from behind, think he gives her a kiss on the cheek at one point and even when they start to walk away his hand lingers a little on her waist and is just generally very touchy feely.
it feels a bit weird as it’s almost like when they come off stage there is absolute zero interaction (that we’ve seen).
Looking back on that post the other day as well it was a bit weird to post it just as the booby news was breaking - maybe he was doing it to support as it is true that she is feeling a bit shite about the situation.
I’ve read her mums comment daddy jeff’s post as well and it reads to me like similar to what’s sent on the school mums what’s app group when the kids have been on a trip!
Knowing what scrutiny their social media is under would her mum really post a comment on his dads post - I don’t know
I’ve seen similar tik toks and know exactly what you mean! I was like something is clearly going on.
Like someone else has mentioned, think that could just possibly be Vito’s personality- very touchy with everyone.
I think I said it at the time, the post of E&V seemed very well timed of the two of them, post Bobby news coming out. I wondered if it was to put shade on the E&B news. Noticed her mum didn’t comment on it but commented on Jeff’s but totally get your what’s app kids trip mum vibes 😆

• Haha
I think Vito is just a touchy feely person. Hasn't there been pictures posted on here where it looks like he was cuddling up to someone and it turned out to be his cousin?
agreed he is touchy feely and she looks more than comfortable with it so there clearly isn’t a problem but I don’t know imo it’s ramped up a bit from when they were on the show.At some points he looks like he is caressing her arms rather than just a hug and I would of thought if he was being respectful of her with someone he might of toned it down a bit.

does anyone know if ITV are filming any of the tour as part of the series she will be involved in

I feel quite sick saying this but on one of the show’s social media snippets D&B were talking about snacks and she mentioned Bobby eating a lot of watermelon 🍉🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
agreed he is touchy feely and she looks more than comfortable with it so there clearly isn’t a problem but I don’t know imo it’s ramped up a bit from when they were on the show.At some points he looks like he is caressing her arms rather than just a hug and I would of thought if he was being respectful of her with someone he might of toned it down a bit.

does anyone know if ITV are filming any of the tour as part of the series she will be involved in
True, Vito didn’t feel up or kiss Fleur up like that, and I know she is married to Marcel, but if nothing else, Vito is a very sensitive and respectful man.
---
I am clinging on to a desperate hope that Ellie is playing a major trolling game. If not and something is going on, then good luck to her but in my best motherly voice “Ellie, I am not angry. I am just very disappointed in you”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
With Vito I would be more suspicious of people he is friends with that he isn’t overtly touchy with.

True, Vito didn’t feel up or kiss Fleur up like that, and I know she is married to Marcel, but if nothing else, Vito is a very sensitive and respectful man.
---
I am clinging on to a desperate hope that Ellie is playing a major trolling game. If not and something is going on, then good luck to her but in my best motherly voice “Ellie, I am not angry. I am just very disappointed in you”.
True, but Fleur and Marcel were already married by the time she did Strictly whereas Ellie was single and probably still is. Also, Ellie and Fleur are two different people, for all we know Fleur could have laid down the law with Vito from day dot. Either way, we can say he's respecting the boundaries both women have, I'm sure if Ellie had an issue with the way Vito is acting she'd say it.

Also, Bobby seems to be quite a touchy person too so he probably doesn't care.

With Fleur, Vito was still touchy but in a different way - different people have different levels. I remember Gio stroking/caressing Roses arms etc and nothing going on there other than friendship. I have an overtly affectionate friend who does the same, but knows who is comfortable with it and when drunk likes to lick people.
I just think with Vito until you see his tongue down someone’s throat - you can’t guess if it’s more than friendship.
---
Are we extending this as far as Gio? 😜😂
Nah he ain’t friends with Gio - unless it really is the thin line between love/hate.

Reactions: 5
Well, presumably eveyone just understands that it means nothing so nobody is worried and he's just a puppy in heat who can't stop humping people! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Yes, it was quite something! It runs in the family: his brother and a different female cousin came over during the show. she posted pics which included one of her cuddled up in bed asleep with Vito's bro (fully clothed)! They obviously bunked in together in Vito's spare room, but I have never shared a bed with an adult male cousin! :oops:
Yeah, seems to be an Italian thing. A few months ago Alberto's sister posted something for his birthday that he reposted on his stories - a photo of them hugging, with heart emojis and the caption 'my love.' I was like, 'hmm, girlfriend, perhaps?' then noticed the same last name.

And I still can't figure out what's going on with him and Arduino. They always seem to be at the same family gatherings/holidays. Are they a couple? Just very close best friends? Are they cousins? Been following them both for nearly 4 years, still have no clue. 😂

Reactions: 2
Yeah, seems to be an Italian thing. A few months ago Alberto's sister posted something for his birthday that he reposted on his stories - a photo of them hugging, with heart emojis and the caption 'my love.' I was like, 'hmm, girlfriend, perhaps?' then noticed the same last name.

And I still can't figure out what's going on with him and Arduino. They always seem to be at the same family gatherings/holidays. Are they a couple? Just very close best friends? Are they cousins? Been following them both for nearly 4 years, still have no clue. 😂
I think they're partners. That's definitely the impression that I've got. Arduino keeps things very much on the DL

I have to clarify that I don't think all Italians are cousin-fuckers! But there is definitely a much higher tolerance of affectionate contact.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.