Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao, I watched that about 4 times before I noticed Nikita grabbing quite the generous handful of Graz's arse at the end there 😂 😂 😂

They were holding hands in a clip from one of the Birmingham shows too...

Forget Elvito and Elbob, have I uncovered the real Strictly Curse this year - Grazkita?
I give my holy blessing to this divine union and am more than happy to assess further evidence as and when it arises.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The weekend matinee slayer is back.

Booby and Dianne with Layton and Nikita runner up.

Ban kids, that’s the only solution.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Jaysus. I keep reading things about crowds of kids screaming his name. Why for the love of Danny Mac, why??

I would love Ellie to get ONE win, but I think it's pretty unlikely now :confused:

• Sad

Ah, that will be why my friend who is there just sent me a message ‘kids should be banned’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tour was good, similar schtick from Craig/Anton, Janette kept the energy going, Neil was a bit cringe, Layton & Nikita were brilliant, got to see the Rippon's leg trick. All wonderful.

But I was totally stumped by the overwhelming support for Bobby. Heard a bunch of "BOBBY, BOBBY, BOBBY" chants (even Anton joined in). I don't get it. He was jumping around like a maniac in his dances, acts like a hyperactive child, has zero charm or charisma when interviewed and had Tryanne at his side being a bit of a beg. What do they see in this lad?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My kid was watching Luca today and the guy on the left is a dead ringer for Vito.

1000026041.png

• Haha
Do wonder if Krishnan would've popped more on the tour with Katya?
Maybe, did think that Jowita didn't really suit the Boom Shack-A-Lack Cha Cha and Katya might have fit better (I also really wish I could have seen Katya with a celeb and not just as a backing dancer). But in terms of temperament, maybe Jowita is the easiest swap in absence of Lauren.

Reactions: 8
I went last night. Dobby really is oddly popular.

I was the most struck by Angela (S not leg) She is imo (apart from Layton but he doesn't really count lol) the best celeb now. I'd say she's better than Ellie...she was just as good as Carlos.

Bobby has been banished (sadly only in the Traitors game). I think because he didn't have the protective mantle of the Scarf he didn't have protection.
I note Vito is not playing which is sad because I'd have loved to see his interpretation of the rules...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went last night. Dobby really is oddly popular.

I was the most struck by Angela (S not leg) She is imo (apart from Layton but he doesn't really count lol) the best celeb now. I'd say she's better than Ellie...she was just as good as Carlos.
Dobby 🤣🤣 all the teenage girls love him. I’ve been going to the tour for years and you rarely get teenagers going. It’s normally either small kids, parents or the nans but he’s drawn them in this year. Hope I don’t get anyone screaming his name next to me.
---
Bobby has been banished (sadly only in the Traitors game). I think because he wasn't wearing the Scarf he didn't have protection.
I note Vito is not playing which is sad because I'd have loved to see his interpretation of the rules...
Sadly wherever Ellie is, he’s nowhere near. All v weird.
After days of zero stories, Ellie gives us Watermelon 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is there two buses this year? Vito tends to stick with the quiet bus, I'd bet he'd have nice chats with Angela before wandering off for a nice long chat with his mama and tucking himself into bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
---

Well Bobby was sitting beside her, as usual.
I suspect in the next couple of days we'll get a pap shot of them somewhere holding hands..

I'd bet he'd have nice chats with Angela before wandering off for a nice long chat with his mama and tucking himself into bed.
The Leg is into fox-hunting, so I can't imagine that going down well with Vito, if it comes up.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Dobby 🤣🤣 all the teenage girls love him. I’ve been going to the tour for years and you rarely get teenagers going. It’s normally either small kids, parents or the nans but he’s drawn them in this year. Hope I don’t get anyone screaming his name next to me.
---

It’s bizarre - I’ve seen a clip on tik Tok this afternoon (must be quite recent as the sweeney Todd barber fiasco is present) where the winner is announced and Vito is hugging her from behind, think he gives her a kiss on the cheek at one point and even when they start to walk away his hand lingers a little on her waist and is just generally very touchy feely.
it feels a bit weird as it’s almost like when they come off stage there is absolute zero interaction (that we’ve seen).
Looking back on that post the other day as well it was a bit weird to post it just as the booby news was breaking - maybe he was doing it to support as it is true that she is feeling a bit shite about the situation.
I’ve read her mums comment daddy jeff’s post as well and it reads to me like similar to what’s sent on the school mums what’s app group when the kids have been on a trip!
Knowing what scrutiny their social media is under would her mum really post a comment on his dads post - I don’t know

Reactions: 5
Well Bobby was sitting beside her, as usual.
I suspect in the next couple of days we'll get a pap shot of them somewhere holding hands..

The Leg is into fox-hunting, so I can't imagine that going down well with Vito, if it comes up.
Noticed that. He was right next to her last night on the bus as well.
Hope you’re wrong 😩😪 but can see it happening, anything is possible.

Reactions: 1
I’ve also got to ask realistically when have they had time to go these “secret dates”
Fair enough they will have some downtime when not travelling or performing but surely they can’t just wander off somewhere without telling someone / security therefore how secret are they really. I reckon the photographer will be hanging around as well and apart from the Nando’s outing they don’t appear to have been spotted out and about!

Reactions: 5
I think Vito is just a touchy feely person. Hasn't there been pictures posted on here where it looks like he was cuddling up to someone and it turned out to be his cousin?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.