Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really random (and potentially stupid question) but when Ellie & Vito went onto this morning and announced they were teaching couples to dance did they say it was for Valentine’s Day or did I dream that? If they did it either means they literally have 3 days of training if the tour ends on the 11th or they are currently teaching people whilst on tour doesn’t it
I was wondering about that too.
Coming straight out the final it was easy for viewers to think that they would be getting choreographed first dances for the weddings (minus the acrobatics).
When Josie threw in the V Day comment, I was like Wtf 😬
I now think it is more likely that we are going to see 3 couples doing some basic dance steps as @soccergirl said.

Reactions: 2
I was wondering about that too.
Coming straight out the final it was easy for viewers to think that they would be getting choreographed first dances for the weddings (minus the acrobatics).
When Josie threw in the V Day comment, I was like Wtf 😬
I now think it is more likely that we are going to see 3 couples doing some basic dance steps as @soccergirl said.
Quite likely knowing TM it will be the bare minimum effort to fill a short segment. I'll still watch it mind :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quite likely knowing TM it will be the bare minimum effort to fill a short segment. I'll still watch it mind :LOL:
I considered applying 😂😂 open to lifts Vito, won’t say no!
I’ll be watching, you know watching two ‘good friends’ teach couples to dance 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if by magic diannes posted a story about joe 🤨
Who's says they don't read here
Even if he did write that note years ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Ellie: presumably the next time she's on This Morning Craig and Josie will be quizzing her about Bobby!

Rumours that The Scarf is in negotiations for the next series of Strictly are swirling: however, apparently producers are worried about a potential partner. Vito is out due to the risk of another Laura Whitmore situation, Gio is considered unsuitable as the Scarf already has PTSD from being worn by a naked Bobby, and there are fears that, having already done the tour, the Scarf might be considered too ringer-y and voted out early.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads and lasses I have found THE scarf!!
If it’s not that one then there is an identical one available on Temu.
I’m seriously considering ordering one ahead of next weeks show and seeing if Vito wants to share ownership of it with me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Ellie: presumably the next time she's on This Morning Craig and Josie will be quizzing her about Bobby!

Rumours that The Scarf is in negotiations for the next series of Strictly are swirling: however, apparently producers are worried about a potential partner. Vito is out due to the risk of another Laura Whitmore situation, Gio is considered unsuitable as the Scarf already has PTSD from being worn by a naked Bobby, and there are fears that, having already done the tour, the Scarf might be considered too ringer-y and voted out early.
The Scarf is holding out for a natural scarf wearer as a partner, and petitioning for the return of Natalie Lowe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We should all get one of the scarves so we can recognise fellow tattlers in the wild and acknowledge each other like Mr Miyagi.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just read that apparently Bobby is being eyed up by west end artistic directors as he is leading man material.
View attachment 2717507

Nobody puts baby in the corner 😳
View attachment 2717512

Right I have a weekend of cuddling a sick dog ahead of me so reckon binge watching series 1 of the traitors is on the cards.
I predict he’ll land a coveted role in 2.22:A Ghost Story. 😂 a special place where all those with minimal talent seem to land a role.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha. Yes, I saw this one from two nights ago, where he is literally caressing her arms non-stop and was like ‘hmm? They seem even more affectionate than before?’ but then he bounces over and embraces Nikita and Layton (while Ellie walks off with Bobby..). So yeah, either she doesn’t fancy him at all or she has a Fanny of steel.
Let’s not forget that on their first ITT appearance when he got the birthday cake she wiped cream off his nose, ate it, and then licked her fingers! Just a pair of psychos who apparently don’t fancy each other!

I wonder what apparition of The Scarf we’ll be subjected to today
lmao, I watched that about 4 times before I noticed Nikita grabbing quite the generous handful of Graz's arse at the end there 😂 😂 😂

ezgif-4-75fd23ac5c.gif

They were holding hands in a clip from one of the Birmingham shows too...

Forget Elvito and Elbob, have I uncovered the real Strictly Curse this year - Grazkita?

But really, shows you can't get anything from reading body language with touchy-feely dancers! 😂

Well, unless... :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
lmao, I watched that about 4 times before I noticed Nikita grabbing quite the generous handful of Graz's arse at the end there 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 2717893

View attachment 2717922

Forget Elvito and Elbob, have I uncovered the real Strictly Curse this year - Grazkita?

But really, shows you can't get anything from reading body language with touchy-feely dancers! 😂

I did tell you that Strictly is a big polygamous orgy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2717893

View attachment 2717922

Well I'd grab a big handful of Graz's arse as well. And several other dancers.

I'd definitely like my own with Nikita/Carlos/Vito/Graziano/Gorka/Neil.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

If only they'd sell tickets to that...

---
Well I'd grab a big handful of Graz's arse as well. And several other dancers.

I'd definitely like my own with Nikita/Carlos/Vito/Graziano/Gorka/Neil.
replace Neil with Katya, Karen, Nadiya and Jowita, and same 🤤 🥵
---
oh and Oti, and Aljaz too, how could I forget the OG sexy bouncy puppy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.