Strictly Come Dancing 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dianne had a video call with her dad
And he asked about how the "concerts" are going how do you suppose that converstaion went down? 🤔

Well you see we've won loads so far because I made sure to mention you throughout every single show
I'll dedicate the winners trophy to you aswell
Because in all honesty it will be between layton and nikita and me oops bobby too 😬🤣

Strange how she never posts about face timing joe or that's she missing him only ever her dad??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m really hoping they’re in final negotiations with Philip Schofield so he can be with Dianne. Or even better, Fanny Rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So dianne had a video call with her dad
And he asked about how the "concerts" are going how do you suppose that converstaion went down? 🤔

Well you see we've won loads so far because I made sure to mention you throughout every single show
I'll dedicate the winners trophy to you aswell
Because in all honesty it will be between layton and nikita and me oops bobby too 😬🤣

Strange how she never posts about face timing joe or that's she missing him only ever her dad??
She's literally posted two stories with face times, one was her Dad and the other was last week i think with her brother and niece where she said her niece didn't understand where her and Joe went or something like that. She's mentioned him in other stories though.

Last edited:
She's literally posted two stories with face times, one was her Dad and the other was last week i think with her brother and niece where she said her niece didn't understand where her and Joe went or something like that. She's mentioned him in other stories though.
And on every tour show as a desperate vote grab.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
And on every tour show as a desperate vote grab.
Oh I get that and it is annoying and it wouldn't make me want to vote for them.

I was more saying that she has mentioned Joe in other stories because the last line of that post read like Dianne was wrong for posting literally two stories of her on face time to her family on the other side of the world but none of Joe.

Reactions: 1
Oh I get that and it is annoying and it wouldn't make me want to vote for them.

I was more saying that she has mentioned Joe in other stories because the last line of that post read like Dianne was wrong for posting literally two stories of her on face time to her family on the other side of the world but none of Joe.
I didn't say it was wrong of her more curious that she only posts face times of him along with the never ending speeches about him in every show
Whilst joe gets at most 2 tags that's all.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Dianne has just been murdered!

(Perhaps the Traitors game should really be trying to smoke out the Strictly mole instead?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't say it was wrong of her more curious that she only posts face times of him along with the never ending speeches about him in every show
Whilst joe gets at most 2 tags that's all.
I don't agree with the speeches at the shows or posts like the videos of her Dad that she has on her grid wishing them luck or whatever but I don't think posting a screenshot from a face time with her Dad (which she has done before with multiple family members even when she's at home with Joe) is that bad. Especially since she has already posted one with her brother and her niece. I don't understand why she has to post Joe (or anybody really) as if she has to prove something.

Reactions: 1
There are some lovely insta stories from the pros from the shows Lakita workshops this morning. They really do make such a good partnership. The only place where you twerk as a warm up 😂

• Heart
View attachment 2717316View attachment 2717317

The whole thing with the shared scarf and nobody has mentioned this
Nikita could be doing Layton in the middle of Leicester Square and the press would still be reporting that Bobby sneezed and Ellie gave him a tissue which confirms it is true love as she is looking after him.
Why did you two have to do this to me when I'm in a delicate state? :cry:
I've been t r y i n g for months not to become unhinged enough to actually write down any of the wildly filthy fanfic going on in my head, and this is not helping! 😂

I wasn't going to read any more either, but my resolve is crumbling, send prayers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just read that apparently Bobby is being eyed up by west end artistic directors as he is leading man material.
IMG_6942.jpeg

Nobody puts baby in the corner 😳
IMG_6943.png

Right I have a weekend of cuddling a sick dog ahead of me so reckon binge watching series 1 of the traitors is on the cards.

• Heart
  • Sad
Bobby couldn't act his way out of a paper bag! 😂

I have no doubt he'll fail upwards though, nothing will ever faze him due to the inside of his head looking like this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well at least they have stopped with the destination Hollywood narrative for Booby that was going on before the final 🙄

I noticed a lot of chat about musical theatre for Booby on the ITV interviews* he did, both with Jeff on Loose Women and on Lorraine with Dianne. Just thought it was PR spin from the Brazier clan, but Krishnan said he has also had offers for the west end 🤷‍♀️

* Has Booby done any interviews unchaperoned?

Reactions: 5
Really random (and potentially stupid question) but when Ellie & Vito went onto this morning and announced they were teaching couples to dance did they say it was for Valentine’s Day or did I dream that? If they did it either means they literally have 3 days of training if the tour ends on the 11th or they are currently teaching people whilst on tour doesn’t it

Reactions: 2
Really random (and potentially stupid question) but when Ellie & Vito went onto this morning and announced they were teaching couples to dance did they say it was for Valentine’s Day or did I dream that? If they did it either means they literally have 3 days of training if the tour ends on the 11th or they are currently teaching people whilst on tour doesn’t it
Yes, they mentioned Valentine's Day. I imagine they'll do it at the end of tour. I presume it's not going to take too long - I think it's only going to be a few couples and each one would only take a few hours to show them some steps, unless they're planning on making them do their showdance!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, they mentioned Valentine's Day. I imagine they'll do it at the end of tour. I presume it's not going to take too long - I think it's only going to be a few couples and each one would only take a few hours to show them some steps, unless they're planning on making them do their showdance!
It was 3 couples I think they said

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.