Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glasgow27

VIP Member
Bianca Gascoigne is barely famous in the UK, how is she known in Italy? 😆 Although Boris Becker's daughter who is mostly known for being conceived in a broom cupboard won the German Let's Dance this year, so 🤷‍♀️
TBF, Boris Becker's daughter was actually good at dancing unlike pretty much anyone on the Italian show.

Reactions: 1

Blue_ocean

VIP Member

Came across this new article, it reads strangely like diannes starting to consider bowing out in the next few years
Wouldn't be a huge shock not many seem to stay past 9 years with the exception of a few.
Especially the bit about her partners having been great and each brought something different BUT she would like to try acting.

Katya V's husband is a fellow dancer (from Denmark), not sure he is worth millions. Think they're based in Hong Kong now. Apparently Erin Boag was another to marry a rich guy.
You’re right, I edited that out after I posted because I realised I was mixing her up with someone else 🤦🏻‍♀️

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
After Pasha … Pasha … managed to wangle a part in La Bamba nothing would surprise me at all
It's such a shit show! Pasha basically only dances though. Barely spoke.

The show will finish it's tour with a whimper and be quickly forgotten in to the pages of bland, naff shows that just aren't enjoyable.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
John Bercow is going to be on a celebrity reality show in America?!? This is like learning that Bianca Gascoigne won Dancing with the stars in Italy.
Bianca didn't win, she came 2nd to Arisa (and Vito) but Arisa only won by 4%.

Boring Monday

VIP Member
John Bercow is going to be on a celebrity reality show in America?!? This is like learning that Bianca Gascoigne won Dancing with the stars in Italy.
It’s just so random isn’t it.
Ekin-Su is going to be on it as well which seems to neatly encompass both ends of life

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Gio's Beryl Army? He did a story asking people to like Pasquale's celeb's insta post. I liked Giada and Anastacia's immediately out of spite lol. I always mean to unfollow him but he posts so infrequently I forget I still do. 😂
---
Remind me to never complain about the quality of CGI on Strictly ever again... Jesus Christ! 😂 😂 😂

I feel like doing random commentary over that as it reminded me of Lisa Snowdon abd Brendans bacofoil dance. Is the guy the pro?

Glaschelle

VIP Member
He did what now?
I see Maks Chmerkovskiy ex DwtS pro is going to be on the new series of The Traitors USA (US use celebs on their version. John Bercow is also going to be on <shrugs>). I think he’s also got a judging seat for So You Think You Can Dance as well.
There's a bit in the show where Anton is talking to the audience and Gio appears in boxers and an open dressing gown 😳😳😳

Definitely wasn't as toned as he was before.

Whilst I'm outing myself as sexist, we also saw Here Come the Boys with Gio, Gorka and Aljiaz.

I reckon it's the nearest I'll ever get to a male stripper show!!! They all appeared shirtless or open shirted - cue screaming from the female audience. It was a great show.

Just shows what a money spinner Strictly is.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Well, nobody knows! Flirty friends on the show who now maintain an icy silence. Ranvir (along with Georgia and Laura) liked Amanda's leaving post where she snubbed Gio, and has basically never mentioned her time on the show with Gio since whatever happened between them.
how do you know they maintain an icy silence?