Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Will be interesting to see how they do the Barbie number on tour without Gorka? Should be good though

Honeystar

VIP Member
I wonder if any of the tourers who were out earlier eg Angela and Krishnan do any extra rehearsals? For the finalists it’s only been a couple of weeks but if I was Krishnan and about to embark on an arena tour I would want more than just over a week of rehearsals 😂

OtherMoon

VIP Member
The Harry Styles one would look good in the arenas especially for those up high.
I suspect we will see the Barbie one it's culturally relevant right now and fun.

soccergirl

VIP Member
was interesting that vito didn’t congratulate Pasquale, considering they are besties…or rather were….maybe there is now beef that he’s pally with Gio? Oh the intrigue!
Pasquale did a nice post for Vito when he won. I don't think there's beef but it must be a bit awk - Pasquale is essentially in an Italian tug of love! Maybe he has to choose Gio as he's his employer!

glasgow27

VIP Member
Looks like Gio, Vito, Nikita and Graz are all in the audience for the Ballando final (ie. 7 celebs tottering drunkenly around a stage)! Oh to be a fly on the wall...
Nikita & Graz have good reasons to be - Anastasia & Giada are both competing in it. I wonder what Gio thinks of it though. Maybe there to support Pasquale?

lavendervase

VIP Member
I rewatched the final week ITT with Ellie and Vito and Vito actually said that Matt Flint was asking in rehearsals if they should tone it down and wondered if it was too risky (he didn't specify that it was the final lift being referenced but I assume so). In that case, Matt, who is a very experienced choreographer and has worked on the show for years, should have stepped in if Vito was getting carried away and vetoed (Vito-ed?) the final lift.

I found the 'stupid cow' clip from 2021 that Rose posted and took down. Notable for Kai's 'oh shit' face when he realises Rose and AJ are there 🤣, and Gio being in an absolutely foul mood and not giving a fuck who heard him. I'd imagine if something like that went down with Amanda she might find him very hard to work with.

Why does Kai look SO much better there??