Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soccergirl

VIP Member
How long do they typically spend on rehearsals? The first show is the 19th.
Craig said that rehearsals were starting on the 8th I think? I see Dianne is back. Not sure if the pros start rehearsals first as they will have a few dances to get together.

Reactions: 1

petitspois

VIP Member
What couples have come from Strictly where we were all sure they were an item at the time and it was proven true? I can only think of Artem and Kara. The rest seemed to have popped up afterwards. Shows they play up for the cameras as they know it works - even in the nicest possible way.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
He's been a friend of Gorka and Gemma for a few years. I didn't think there was anything in the article going by the pap photos, but now looking at Karen's stories, it seems there might be? 👀
Karen is trained PT so a move into fitness full time might be a good move for her and perhaps he’s the right kind of partner for that? I still don’t trust sports reps though!
---
Apparently Shirley's going in Big Brother. Wonder if that means she's leaving Strictly.
I noticed those articles, nothing confirmed yet. There were a lot of Strictly connected guests last series so it wouldn’t surprise me ( Tyler, Molly, Oti, Eddie)

soccergirl

VIP Member
Though Giofanny does have his Beryl army and a largely bought social media following, he isn't exactly a household name outside of Strictly and he's kind of forgettable now after being out in the first few weeks of two series.

His shows with Anton are neither here nor there and I really think he will dwindle eventually when he does leave, just as most of the pros do.
I guess if he comes back and wins or has a popular partnership he can exit on a high. But I just don't think he has the personality to win over a mass audience like Anton. He doesn't get a huge amount of social media engagement either - I'd be curious to know how GP Vita did. Apparently it is supposed to make it into stores at some point - we'll see.

House of Tea

VIP Member
I rewatched the final week ITT with Ellie and Vito and Vito actually said that Matt Flint was asking in rehearsals if they should tone it down and wondered if it was too risky (he didn't specify that it was the final lift being referenced but I assume so). In that case, Matt, who is a very experienced choreographer and has worked on the show for years, should have stepped in if Vito was getting carried away and vetoed (Vito-ed?) the final lift.

I found the 'stupid cow' clip from 2021 that Rose posted and took down. Notable for Kai's 'oh shit' face when he realises Rose and AJ are there 🤣, and Gio being in an absolutely foul mood and not giving a fuck who heard him. I'd imagine if something like that went down with Amanda she might find him very hard to work with.

Who said stupid cow? Was it Kai or Gio?

• Wow

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I think Gio and Georgia too. Matt and Flavia. Also Kevin and Stacey - there were lots of suggestive stories about them 'cosying up' even though she had a partner.
I guess we also don't know to what extent some of the couples had little flings that didn't end up public..
Pascha and Rachel

Boogs

VIP Member
It’s just so random isn’t it.
Ekin-Su is going to be on it as well which seems to neatly encompass both ends of life
Wtf?!? I recently watched DOI in a bid to medicate my strictly withdrawal. I had no idea who she was and had to look her up. I think I've only ever seen about 10 mins of Love Island. Is it watched in the states or will they be googling her like I did? 🤷🏼‍♀️

OtherMoon

VIP Member
There was quite an intense Mollie and AJ shipper on DS who reluctantly relented that they probably weren't going to happen, when Mollie had a baby with Stuart Broad. And that was about 6 years after they were Strictly partners 😆
oh I know who your are talking about she's quite scary!

louseylou

VIP Member
He was with Pasquale yesterday at an Italian TV programme. I guess Vito is also supporting Pasquale, but at a safe distance from Gio. Looks like Vito was invited along, as the show has publicised him being in the audience as the 'Strictly winner'. Again, a euro for Gio's thoughts!

The show is already three hours in...
3 hours?!

daisybrown

VIP Member
Thanks for the answers about the show dance on tour, I thought the show dance was a one time only event! I hope Ellie does not do hers, she deserves to enjoy the tour and not fear that she might fall.