Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
She looks much later to me, at least 7-8 months.
I'm surprised at how many seem so surprised by the news her blazers got bigger every week on ITT 🤣
Towards the end of ITT’s run, I had started to wonder whether we were completely wrong about her big blazers/jumpers hiding a bump because that had been the speculation from literally the first week! It’s nice to know she doesn’t actually have a terrible penchant for very oversized blazers and just wanted to wait and announce it when she was ready.

Congrats to Fleur and her husband. They seemed like a really sweet couple during her time on Strictly - and I loved how Vito became like part of their family and has stayed close with them since - as shown by his reply which is so perfectly Vito 😂

IMG_0925.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Not that I'm suggesting we alert the church elders or anything, but does Karen have a new boyfriend? She's away in the Lake District and keeps posting shots of two cups of coffee, two meals etc and then tagging some fitness guy who has now set his account to private (it was open yesterday). I'm a bit surprised she's advertising it in this way, if she does.

All will be revealed when the wedding photos appear in Hello magazine next month.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

jfletcher

VIP Member
Strictly has made a rod for their own backs. By expecting every series to bring higher scores earlier and earlier and (absurd) records being broken every week and it never being “too early for a 10 from Shirley” and it always being “the best week one we’ve ever had” and there being no room for mistakes because “this is week two now,” the pressure placed on the pros and celebs to achieve that standard is ridiculous and forces them into this excessive training routine.

When a couple aren’t pushing themselves to the limit, it’s seen as not enough. For example, Katya mentioned in one interview that she stopped Nigel training at 5 each evening because it was important he had time to rest and be with his family and DS was filled with comments about them not taking it seriously and how she had gone soft because she wasn’t pushing him hard enough.

Strictly has created an environment where 12 hour training days are seen as the norm and it’s no wonder celebs are ending up injured or struggling with their mental health when it’s meant to be a light Saturday night entertainment show.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

OtherMoon

VIP Member
OMG finally, Fleur!! so happy for her. Wonder how far along she is now - must be 5-6 months..
She looks much later to me, at least 7-8 months.
I'm surprised at how many seem so surprised by the news her blazers got bigger every week on ITT 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
So happy Craig is sticking around! There are lots of things I love about Strictly, but Craig and Claudia are the two who are irreplaceable and the show would go to shit without them

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Bol85

VIP Member
Why is Layton still getting shit online?! FFS. Leave him alone. Strictly is over. He didn’t win. All over the press complaining he didn’t win?! He’s literally done no press?!

He sounds kinda fed up. Poor Layton 😣

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Gorka seemed to enjoy strictly this year and came across as just wanting to enjoy his job, he also seemed to have fun on the pro tour. He made sure Nikita had an enjoyable time. He did what a good pro should do. Strictly should be about the celeb and the pro is there to ensure they get the best out of their celeb and that their celeb has an enjoyable experience. Why I liked this year is that it felt more about which celeb should lift the glitter ball rather than which pro should.
Yep, he may be a bit more low key than some other pros, but Gorka has always made sure the duffers he's been partnered with have had a good experience on the show (see also Katie Piper), and done outstanding choreography and got to the finals with the ringers he's been partnered with. He's also been really supportive of the new pros, especially during the final last year. He just seems to get a lot of stick on here for looking a bit moody sometimes 🤷😆

Yes, I will be forever a Gorka stan 😜. Good to see he says he wants to come back next series

1000005475.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I went back to see what Kai said that was so bad, but I could only find this:

1000024545.jpg

Is there something else as this seems fine to me - not dissing any of his partners but explaining that it's demanding for the pro to be a celeb's dance teacher, therapist, choreographer, friend etc which we all knew anyway.

I'm actually a bit disappointed as I expected him to have said something like, "Yeah it fucking sucks being a pro, all my partners have been an absolute pain in the arse, needy fuckers, and I've fantasised about drop-kicking every single one of them."

• Haha
I think it's important to bear in mind that two things can be true at the same time. Amanda may have been genuinely excited about being partnered with Gio, and she may have been honest about loving dancing with him in that clip post-dance. It can also be true that their partnership was toxic and had elements of abusive behaviour. That's often what makes it so mentally distressing, the swings between two extremes. If it's always bad, you can't justify it anywhere near as well as if you get the 'nice' version sometimes - it's that that will have you questioning your sanity.

TLDR: just because we have signs of Amanda being positive, doesn't mean it wasn't also awful for her.

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
You can tell Fleur's stylist is a man he's claiming the 'the best kept secret' no mate your blazer obsession outed her right away.

• Haha