Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. I wouldn’t even wish her on Neil
---

Actually Thomas from last year might just beat that.
I wouldn’t wish Ella on anyone, although if he’s still around, giving Ella to Giovanni might be a laugh.I thought Thomas was utterly vile from the first second I saw him. Ella is worse. I wouldn’t actually be able to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was near instant!! I was following on this thread and went and checked the winners post on Instagram and I was floored with the vitriol! Really felt like it came out of nowhere!

The world hates young women, no matter what they do and do not do!
Sadly I think a lot of the media about their ‘romance’ is rooted in misogyny too. She can’t have this amazing experience and victory without needing a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do wonder if Gio won’t be asked back !
He seems out of favour …
What about Gorka? Will he be back?

Agree with the poster about Nikita and Layton they had such an intense time of it all it must be strange to be apart….

Ellie & Vito I’m not convinced they are more than v good friends!

if it did develop I think it would be fairly short lived ….I think he had flings with other partners

Reactions: 3
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but now I just think he is making himself look bad - those who follow him will be watching for his congratulatory post ….Instead he’s promoting Eau de bitterness aka Vita (how I laughed at that choice of name)

I wonder if he is worried that if he did post congratulations, that Amanda may respond revealing what he said in private before he realised she was having the “beautiful couple” around for tea 🤣
whose to say re strictly, maybe the producers or his agent have told him to refrain from posting, lets face it, whatever he could post, would be scrutinised twisted to suit who ever chooses to analyse it,

Reactions: 2
I agree people do over analyse social media but that is why if you are in the public eye and you want to keep a certain reputation you have to play the social media game or if social media isn’t your thing then just have a quite bland account. Gio is happy to post anything strictly related that he is involved in - for instance Cher dance. If I were his PR person my advice would have been like one of the posts about Ellie/Vito winning and then a comment saying congrats - it’s simple but acknowledging. A good PR person would watch strictly and should be telling that his resting witch face when Vito is talking isn’t a good look and to get a grip.

Reactions: 13
I missed parts of the final so just rewatched the whole thing…

Ellie & Vito were such deserving winners. Felt for her that the ending of the showdance didn’t go to plan but she smashed both of the other dances. So happy for Vito who has been such a great addition to the show.

Bobby & Dianne actually did well. The samba is a bit cringe but it’s definitely good fun so fair play to him, didn’t love the show dance but it was cute and suited him.

Layton & Nikita were the stars of the night for me, I was hoping for 3 perfect scores but missing out by 1 mark is still fine with me 😂 Layton has been unbelievable every week and Nikita is such an asset, he’s always been a great pro but it’s really nice to see him getting a lot more recognition from the general strictly audience this year. I cried every time he cried, it was so sad but so lovely to see him emotional as it’s clearly meant a lot to him.

Getting to the point now where I couldn’t care less if Gio stays or leaves, which I never imagined myself saying even this time 2 years ago. He seems totally checked out and like others have said the lack of support for the winning couple & even every other couple has been very strange. I know social media isn’t everything but the others all managed to say something 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think he’s off next year tbh, Gorka I could see staying considering he doesn’t have much work outside of the show. He also seems a lot closer to the newer group of pros, probably because of pro tour. He seems to get along really well with Nikita, Vito, Carlos whereas Gio seems to be stuck in the past generation of Aljaz, Pasha etc.

Anyway, interested to see which dances they are all doing on tour, I don’t have tickets but there’s always a lot posted on social media so looking forward to that 💃🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Now leaving everyone with the most underrated and one of my favourite moments of the whole series. Nadiya and Nikita were 🔥 in this

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I cried along with Nikita on Friday's ITT!
Every time one of them gets upset it starts me off.
They are continuing to be cute as hell. Laytons response to Nikita’s instagram post 😢

IMG_6780.jpeg

Gio fans are continuing to give Amanda tit too. She put up a photo today and someone replied - Hello Giovanni.

IMG_6781.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinking of next year.
I would like to see Kai with a contender. He did some fabulous routines with AJ, but missed out on the final, then first out with Kaye, then gets Angela R, the oldest ever contestant. Give him another chance with someone younger.

I think Graz is lovely and would do well with a same sex partnership.

Vito has had two series, got in the final both times and now won the show. He needs to have an older, less able partner and see what he can do.

Lauren did really well with Krishnan and seems to be a great teacher. I hope she is kept on the main show and gets a ringer next year to really show what she can do.

JoJo is the most beautiful and kind person on the planet. Give him someone light hearted and uncomplicated who he can have fun with. Please.
JoJo and Bob Mortimer would be great. I still have nightmares about the time Caroline Quentin licked him!!!

Reactions: 6
The “beautiful couple”? Who? What? Tea?
Decoding - I think it’s a ref to Amanda calling Ellie and Vito a ‘beautiful couple’ in her insta comment which started the whole media frenzy. She was having Ellie round to tea quite a lot and had taken her under her wing.
I guess Gio knows that Amanda will prob have told Vito stuff (she’s still posting lots of hearts on their stuff). Having said that, if she and Gio had a massive row I imagine everyone on the show knows all about it!

Reactions: 3
Decoding - I think it’s a ref to Amanda calling Ellie and Vito a ‘beautiful couple’ in her insta comment which started the whole media frenzy. She was having Ellie round to tea quite a lot and had taken her under her wing.
I guess Gio knows that Amanda will prob have told Vito stuff (she’s still posting lots of hearts on their stuff). Having said that, if she and Gio had a massive row I imagine everyone on the show knows all about it!
Vito was commenting on a photo of Amanda's partner not that long ago and she and Ellie still comment on each others insta, so I'm going for Ellie and Vito were Team Amanda.

Reactions: 5
Ah, I see - thanks. 🙂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.