Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting here. Apparently Iā€™m a ā€˜shipperā€™ of Ellie & Vito according to my daughter- if thatā€™s the right term šŸ¤£ Loved watching them & was hoping for a romance but can see theyā€™ve ā€˜friend zonedā€™ each other. Watch this space Iā€™d sayā€¦
Just wondered what people thought about Giovanniā€™s lack of Strictly related posts after the final. I know itā€™s very easy to look too much into things but post final he posted something about his fragrance šŸ˜‚ whilst everyone was congratulating Ellie & Vito, is there some beef there?! Or just jealousy that there is a new Italian stud getting the lime light now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He has been quite bitchy on his tours about strictly in a few ways , he was very adamant he didnā€™t want to be remembered as Pummba as his last dance which is why he went back for another go, and made the comment that no one watches the pro dances anyway. I noticed heā€™s not been a lead in one this year.
He also took those audience photos to show ā€˜his fellow pros what a sold out show looked likeā€™
Didnā€™t he also comment on the Christmas Special in a bit of a disparaging way or did I dream that?
He needs to remember he gets the sold out shows because of Strictly.

Reactions: 11
How bloody lovely is Layton ā¤ Quite surprised Nikita hasnā€™t posted any kinda ā€˜what a journeyā€™ post yet.. maybe heā€™s just letting Ellie & Vito have their moment. Diannes post ā€˜I used to be obsessed with winning the glitter ballā€™ .. WE KNOW. šŸ¤£

By the end of the final Nikita was barely keeping it together, I do think he needs to step back and recharge his batteries a bit. I think the connection between him and Layton went way beyond the normal strictly partnerships. Even Layton, who I think pretty tough, has barely said anything just posting a heart on Twitter and that picture of them hugging. I think they will both need a bit of time to process their intense friendship, the abuse they got, and how things will progress now. I canā€™t imagine how tough it must be to connect with someone so much, spend so much time together and then for it to be over. It must almost feel like a break up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
By the end of the final Nikita was barely keeping it together, I do think he needs to step back and recharge his batteries a bit. I think the connection between him and Layton went way beyond the normal strictly partnerships. Even Layton, who I think pretty tough, has barely said anything just posting a heart on Twitter and that picture of them hugging. I think they will both need a bit of time to process their intense friendship, the abuse they got, and how things will progress now. I canā€™t imagine how tough it must be to connect with someone so much, spend so much time together and then for it to be over. It must almost feel like a break up.
I guess you might be right. Sure a solid week with his very hot girlfriend will sort him right out! šŸ˜„ or heā€™ll realise he wants to live happily ever after with Layton instead šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ (Iā€™m completely joking, before anyone comes for me!)

First time posting here. Apparently Iā€™m a ā€˜shipperā€™ of Ellie & Vito according to my daughter- if thatā€™s the right term šŸ¤£ Loved watching them & was hoping for a romance but can see theyā€™ve ā€˜friend zonedā€™ each other. Watch this space Iā€™d sayā€¦
Haha ā€¦ me too but my youngest is a year older than Ellie šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚

They clearly adore one another, and if it is only (very tactile) friendship they still winā¤ However I am an old romantic, been round the block too many times and can see the signs - looks, language and gestures not just from them, but others around them, that give me the hope for a love story šŸ„°

Me as a parent - Be careful Ellie
Me as a 22 year old - Team Aubergine šŸ†šŸ’¦šŸ’¦

Ellie has been recovering from the breakup of a 5 year relationship. Vito is known for having a relationship with his last celeb dance partner in Italy ( who at 41 is nearly double Ellieā€™s age). If there is anything more, then their loved ones and fellow proā€™s will be advising them both to be sensible especially as the press will do anything to build them up in order to get more stories as they scrutinise every move.

Check their body language in interviews on ITT etc. as the rumours grew, they tried to start interviews controlled but inevitably the hands roam. Vito is especially guilty of this, which is probably why he had the candy cane prop on This Morning yesterdayšŸ˜‚
---
And sorry for the length of my postsā€¦. I think part of the reason I love Vito so much is that he is like me - why use 5 words when 500 are available šŸ¤“šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Gio got the hump? Guess he feels put out as Amanda skidaddled early doors for no given reasonā€¦
Will he return next year?

Reactions: 2
I feel so naive, I always assumed the whole final show was live šŸ˜²

Thereā€™s no need to be embarrassed, for the entire of my 20s, I assumed Jools Hollandā€™s New Yearā€™s Eve Hootenanny was live šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just wondered what people thought about Giovanniā€™s lack of Strictly related posts after the final. I know itā€™s very easy to look too much into things but post final he posted something about his fragrance šŸ˜‚ whilst everyone was congratulating Ellie & Vito, is there some beef there?! Or just jealousy that there is a new Italian stud getting the lime light now.
Welcome Ellie/Vito fan/shipper!
You'll find quite a few posts over the last few days if you go back about Gio's radio silence and absence from the dancefloor. Suffice to say: most people on here find it sus.
There is definitely no love lost - either jealousy or something else went on.. (one theory is that Vito was close pals with Jowita and was unhappy about how that went down)..

I was hoping Vito was going to make a stand-alone post about Ellie (given his weekly epic insta posts) but it looks like we'll just have to make do with his lovely comment on hers..

I can only hope this is not true. MAFS fans will understand why šŸ˜‚
Iā€™d very much doubt itā€™s true. Gemma Collins and Jake Quickenden have ā€˜set their sightsā€™ on Strictly every year for the last decade and itā€™s got them nowhere. ā€˜Setting your sights on xā€™ and ā€˜set to become xā€™ are not the same thing.

Reactions: 10
I guess you might be right. Sure a solid week with his very hot girlfriend will sort him right out! šŸ˜„ or heā€™ll realise he wants to live happily ever after with Layton instead šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ (Iā€™m completely joking, before anyone comes for me!)
Donā€™t go there. You know my mind is already always going there without any encouragement šŸ„µā™„šŸ„°šŸ¤¤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didnā€™t see a single negative comment about Ellie through the whole series and as soon as she won the comments have started, I knew the public couldnā€™t love a young woman forever without wanting to bring her down a peg or twoā€¦itā€™s like now sheā€™s found her confidence they have a problem surprise surprise

I too am still aboard the Vito and Ellie ship (at this stage I will sink with it lol). My theory is that itā€™s such early days and they are just having fun/seeing what happens that they wouldnā€™t go public with it in a ordinary situation at that stage so wonā€™t now šŸ™šŸ¼

Reactions: 10
Iā€™d very much doubt itā€™s true. Gemma Collins and Jake Quickenden have ā€˜set their sightsā€™ on Strictly every year for the last decade and itā€™s got them nowhere. ā€˜Setting your sights on xā€™ and ā€˜set to become xā€™ are not the same thing.
ā€˜in talksā€™ usually means their PR agency has sent a begging email and told the Daily Mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome Ellie/Vito fan/shipper!
You'll find quite a few posts over the last few days if you go back about Gio's radio silence and absence from the dancefloor. Suffice to say: most people on here find it sus.
There is definitely no love lost - either jealousy or something else went on.. (one theory is that Vito was close pals with Jowita and was unhappy about how that went down)..

I was hoping Vito was going to make a stand-alone post about Ellie (given his weekly epic insta posts) but it looks like we'll just have to make do with his lovely comment on hers..
Thank you. New official title šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I will have a little read. Definitely something going on behind the scenes.
He must be the only pro not to comment or anything. Even ex pros have commented on the winners or at the very least good luck to the finalists openly on their social media platforms because guess what itā€™s called being nice! šŸ˜‚
I think heā€™s in the bitter barn and wonā€™t be back next series.
I was hoping for some gushing post about Ellie but his comment on hers was just ā¤ but again Iā€™m reading a lot into it šŸ˜‚
---
Haha ā€¦ me too but my youngest is a year older than Ellie šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚

They clearly adore one another, and if it is only (very tactile) friendship they still winā¤ However I am an old romantic, been round the block too many times and can see the signs - looks, language and gestures not just from them, but others around them, that give me the hope for a love story šŸ„°

Me as a parent - Be careful Ellie
Me as a 22 year old - Team Aubergine šŸ†šŸ’¦šŸ’¦

Ellie has been recovering from the breakup of a 5 year relationship. Vito is known for having a relationship with his last celeb dance partner in Italy ( who at 41 is nearly double Ellieā€™s age). If there is anything more, then their loved ones and fellow proā€™s will be advising them both to be sensible especially as the press will do anything to build them up in order to get more stories as they scrutinise every move.

Check their body language in interviews on ITT etc. as the rumours grew, they tried to start interviews controlled but inevitably the hands roam. Vito is especially guilty of this, which is probably why he had the candy cane prop on This Morning yesterdayšŸ˜‚
---
And sorry for the length of my postsā€¦. I think part of the reason I love Vito so much is that he is like me - why use 5 words when 500 are available šŸ¤“šŸ˜‚
Part of me wants would want to be the sensible parent and the other be like Ellie, heā€™s hot go for it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ stuff the heart ache.
I was going to say, I noticed when the romance stories increased (which letā€™s face it they always do) I think at one point Giovanni & Debbie McGee were at it šŸ˜‚! That their body language changed and they tried to touch each other less šŸ˜‚ like you say much more controlled.
I think if they have started something, they are being very sensible keeping it low key, no pressure and slow.
But yeah, would love to see that New Yearā€™s Eve Instagram post of them watching fireworksšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has Gio got the hump? Guess he feels put out as Amanda skidaddled early doors for no given reasonā€¦
Will he return next year?
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but now I just think he is making himself look bad - those who follow him will be watching for his congratulatory post ā€¦.Instead heā€™s promoting Eau de bitterness aka Vita (how I laughed at that choice of name)

I wonder if he is worried that if he did post congratulations, that Amanda may respond revealing what he said in private before he realised she was having the ā€œbeautiful coupleā€ around for tea šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Indeed. Ella was one of the most rude, self obsessed, foul mouthed, unpleasant twats Iā€™ve seen in a long time. And for MAFS that is some achievement.
Yup. I wouldnā€™t even wish her on Neil
---
Indeed. Ella was one of the most rude, self obsessed, foul mouthed, unpleasant twats Iā€™ve seen in a long time. And for MAFS that is some achievement.
Actually Thomas from last year might just beat that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didnā€™t see a single negative comment about Ellie through the whole series and as soon as she won the comments have started, I knew the public couldnā€™t love a young woman forever without wanting to bring her down a peg or twoā€¦itā€™s like now sheā€™s found her confidence they have a problem surprise surprise

I too am still aboard the Vito and Ellie ship (at this stage I will sink with it lol). My theory is that itā€™s such early days and they are just having fun/seeing what happens that they wouldnā€™t go public with it in a ordinary situation at that stage so wonā€™t now šŸ™šŸ¼
It was near instant!! I was following on this thread and went and checked the winners post on Instagram and I was floored with the vitriol! Really felt like it came out of nowhere!

The world hates young women, no matter what they do and do not do!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.