Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
I’ve shipped Ellie and Vito for weeks but now I’m convinced we’re going to have another AJ/Kai/Nadiya situation and it’s going to come out that he’s actually seeing Helen Skelton…there were some rumours on the tour earlier this year and she was there last night. Remember where you heard it first 😉😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Have my babies Craig!

It says it all that the poster says "Bobby's dance about his mum" - people only cared about it because it because it was the Are Angle Jade Goody™️ memorial dance. If you took away any emotional concept, you're left with an ugly and ungainly mawkish dance that could mean anything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

soccergirl

VIP Member
I hate social media!! I knew I shouldn't have gone to the comments but people are pissing all over Ellie's win 💔 I hate people. I hate the internet.
Honestly, I don't get people who go on public posts by the show to piss over the subject of the post! Take it to your group chat!
I also just saw a comment on DS slagging off Ellie's mum as a 'fishwife' for cheering when Ellie won! some people should be put in a darkened room and made to listen to Anton's critiques on a loop..

Hopefully Ellie is enjoying some Aubergine at the afterparty 🍆

• Haha

indigocat

Layton was the winner in my eyes. Hope to see a lot more of him in the future, he's a talented and charismatic chap.

Grats to Ellie though.

• Heart

Boring Monday

VIP Member
yeah, I think both gio and gorka are pissy that their time to shine is over. eh, it happens to all the pros eventually. just remember to be nice and you can still stay part of "the strictly family"

I still would love to know what happened with amanda because, well, she's a horror too, so that would be so interesting to finally know what went down
Yep, treat Strictly right and they will treat you right - Ian drafted in to dance in Australia, Janette on ITT, Anton on the judging panel, Joanne and Kevin given Choreography corner duties. Strop off in a huff and you are left shouting into the void of Twitter or Hello or thinking about the heady days of Hello Trish.

• Haha

Jusa

VIP Member
Well done Ellie! Well done Layton and Bobby too!

Been lovely spending time with you all on here this series - thank you for your company x

• Heart

glasgow27

VIP Member
Fingers crossed it’s the last night for Gio, Karen, Dianne, Shirley, Gilko & the Executive Producer Sarah James. At least a few of them please!

• Heart
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I get them holding him to a higher standard than one of the never danced befores, but I think they took it a bit too far. The Quickstep scoring was especially ridiculous. That's the point they should have just accepted he wasn't quite as good as they were hoping for based on the Week 1 Paso, and lowered their expectations/marking criteria a little, instead of ending the Blackpool show on such a downer.
Also there's ways of giving feedback, and with Shirley in particular, there seemed to be an element of 'I'll take you down a peg or two' which was very unpleasant to see. And Nigel and Katya definitely did NOT need that. There was no ego there, imo.
I commented more than once about the fact that the judges never acknowledged Katya. It was as though Nigel danced on his own 😟. And then I think it was the week before they had to withdraw, the judges finally gave her some credit.

I felt so sorry for them in Blackpool because it was clear that they thought it had gone well. And then, yet more criticism came their way. The man danced on top of a piano, FFS!

Then others got - 'oh mistakes dont matter'. So, which is it, judges, make up your minds! Anyway I think Nigel and Katya being there for longer would have made everything a lot more interesting, overall.

I love them!
7C3986B7-AF81-4564-8BF4-5832C1F13905.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aw I'm so happy for them!! Ellie was my winner from early on, I just loved watching her dance!! And really felt for her with all that had gone on in her personal and work life and understand that lack of self belief all too well after you get a right knock (or knocks) in life.

But I would have been happy with Layton too, just not Bobby, nothing against him as a person, he seems like a genuinely nice lad but not at the same level.

I thoroughly enjoyed that!! Bar Bobby's dances just cause I think he did better last week if I'm honest!!

Did not expect to cry so much 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26