Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butla

VIP Member
I always hear a hinge creaking and see a puff of dust when Angela's leg is forcibly lifted by Kai .

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Omg - Vito and Ellie just looking at each other in shock, Ellie's mum knocking her dad over, Nikita and Layton so genuinely joyful for Vito.

I don't think Gio appeared? too busy searching 'AMANDA ABBINGTON BREAKS HER SILENCE' on Google news alerts?
I noticed Layton and Nikita looking genuinely pleased for them as well

• Heart
I'll be honest, I don't really get the Tess hate. She's good at what she does and she's bland enough to please the average Saturday night TV audience. She has clear rapport with Claudia and looks good. To me she inoffensive and holds the show together pretty well.
I agree. She doesn’t bother me in the slightest. She might not be the greatest presenter in the history of light entertainment, but she does what she’s there to do and she does it well enough that there are never any apparent cock-ups.

I’m not looking for anything more from her than that. She’s an entirely neutral presence, to the extent that I have an entirely neutral opinion of her 🤷‍♀️

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
Remember the alleged ‘blonde girlfriend in the audience’?? Now that would be a plot twist (tbf I’d also ship it - they have chemistry)
Remember when we were discussing if Helen and Vito were flirting on the tour and then the Mirror article popped up? 😂 Just bringing this back in case any lazy journos are getting ideas

1000002817.png

• Haha

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Was feeling a little sentimental and then Lauren reminded me that we might be in for some messy afterparty photos

Screenshot_20231216_222956_Instagram.jpg

Bless Krishnan.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Love this pic Tess posted of the gang having a little group hug before they announced the result.

Screenshot_20231220_104942_Instagram.jpg

And you still have people acting like dicks in the comments 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
I do wish there was one last it takes two tomorrow for a final debrief. It always ends in such a rush and the winners don’t really get much of a public moment

• Heart

soccergirl

VIP Member
Aw, Layton's comment ❤ " Beyond proud. So fab watching you grow and shine! Love you and can't to see dance with you on tour. I'd happily be yours and Bobbys warm up act lols 😅 xx

They are all so lovely.

Much as I'd like an 'I may not have won the glitterball' post, I think Ellie has won something more important. If Vito's gift to her is to have changed her life for the better and made her feel like she could do anything, then that's even more important than dating him (sob - I hope at least she got a snog..)

Though, can I take Vito's 'this is just the beginning Lulu'' as a little tease? #delulu

Attachments

• Heart

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
thank heavens that’s all over and Nikita can finally get himself round to my gaff to baste my turkey and jingle my bells over the festive season. 🥵

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
It’s so weird to think of Nikita dancing with someone else. Next year will be so strange as I’ll take a totally irrational dislike to whoever he is partnered with but will simultaneously want him to stay in for as long as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart

posy

VIP Member
strictly works best when the partnerships work well - I think they always ought to go with which pro would work well with which celeb. That way the celeb gets the most out of their time on the show. I do think that both Nikita and Vito could do a Katya with a ‘duffer’ and create some fun and memorable dances as well as giving the celeb a good time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Katya Jones doing her best impression of me and how I've lived my life on this thread for the last three months 😉
Screenshot_2023-12-17-21-47-33.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
I think the good pros should be given the opportunity to show how good they can be by being given people who aren’t so good or who they need to be really creative with their choreography with. I didn’t watch last year but looking back Nikita did some great work with Ellie. Katya has had some right duffers and middling people yet I can remember dances from all of them because she is so creative.

Its about encouraging and supporting the celebrities, whatever their ability, and choreographing routines that compliment them. Lauren really showed her talent with her partnership with Krishnan. It really is about partnership working.

• Heart