Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I've just remembered Claudia saying at the start that 13 records have been broken this series. Yes, only because of the insane overmarking, you mad bastards

Next year we'll be getting 10s in week 1

But really, why are they so obsessed with the record breaking thing? Literally no one cares if it's the highest scoring week 6 cha cha danced during a full moon (or similar bollocks)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
What an amazing addition to the show Vito is! Reaching the final in his first year and winning on his second. Has any other pro done this?

Reactions: 30

Redline

"When I told Nancy I couldn't dance and she said I could..."

Turns out Les was right.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
On that note, I see Tyler and Molly have bought a house together. I guess they were 'linked' during last season so it's probably around a year that they've been together.
I was just reading their interview in Hello, they said they went on their first date just before the live tour started, and then they sneaked around for the first week of tour before they told the others, who were like "we know" 😁
There was also an interview with Neil and his Christmas partner (I still don't know who she is); I swear Neil is featured in Hello more than any other pro (except Aljaz and Janette of course 😆).

Just saw Layton’s comment on the BBC video of Ellie’s win (comments are full of ‘Layton/Bobby wuz robbed!’)

What a class act 🥰
That's a classy response. This one made me laugh 😆

Screenshot_20231219_132303_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I hope in 2024 they finally dump Tess
I'll be honest, I don't really get the Tess hate. She's good at what she does and she's bland enough to please the average Saturday night TV audience. She has clear rapport with Claudia and looks good. To me she inoffensive and holds the show together pretty well.

I realise she's a miser irl but she's perfectly acceptable as the partner to the wonderful Claudia. I can't really imagine anyone else doing it at this point?

Had to watch on catch-up as was taxi-ing children all over the place tonight, but I have two questions about tonight’s show:

1) what the fuck was on Dianne’s head in their show dance?
2) that bit where Kai danced ‘at’ Cher on his own - just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I love how Karen and Eddy were so forgettable no one’s even mentioned them yet 😂 they are 100% never speaking again.

• Haha
  • Heart

SeraSparkle

Chatty Member
I am delighted for Vito and Ellie 💕🥳

Also Nikita and Layton's Argentine was the best ever on this show, maybe?

Honeystar

VIP Member
Krishnan and Lauren, Nikita and Layton, Annabel and Johannes and Katya and Nigel will all remain good friends. Ellie and Vito will get married as adopt ten puppies. Bobby and Dianne will drift apart once the tour is over. Nikita and Gorka, Les and Nancy, Jowita and Jody, Zara and Graz, Angela and Kai will never speak again

• Haha
Reactions: 27