Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG fuming I've just seen the Xmas day spoiler!!!! Was just a normal strictly article posted by a newspaper which was about the final on Saturday, clicked onto the comments, and some ******* has posted the spoiler 😡🙄 absolutely raging, but just want to warn you all! Well, that's Xmas strictly ruined for me
Same little witch has been posting it in every single Strictly related group.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if I saw this on fb or have actually dreamt this- Chesney Hawkes writing a song for Joanne Clifton?
Tell me one of you saw it too

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The GBP didn’t turn on Ellie as soon as she won - they’d just voted for her en masse by all accounts. It was a minority of Bobby and Layton fans who left those comments. Nothing to do with Ellie being a confident woman and everything to do with freaks who Strictly far too seriously, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2640663
Lovely post from Layton's mom
This is lovely. I noticed on one of the Facebook groups that someone was moaning that she had not come back to say thank you for the support. One of the comments was made by the biggest anti-Layton person. Why would she say thank you to a group where certain people where always having a go at her son?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is lovely. I noticed on one of the Facebook groups that someone was moaning that she had not come back to say thank you for the support. One of the comments was made by the biggest anti-Layton person. Why would she say thank you to a group where certain people where always having a go at her son?
That is why you are better off not engaging with pages like that to begin with, it's a double edge sword.

Carlos is such a dote, he's sharing some of Angela's posts on his stories, I really do think theirs is a friendship for life 🩷🩷
Screenshot_20231220-073346.jpg

Reactions: 15
Is it wrong of me to want one of my children to become famous just so they can be on Strictly and I can have a fabulous vicarious experience like Layton's mum? Not an ounce of rhythm between them so if it did happen, it would be a dance disaster but I can dream! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw this from Layton's mum on DS - so adult classes may come (better than adults elbowing kids out of the way!)

1703061311186.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Laytons mum 😭 She must be so proud of him!
She has a lot to be proud of.
I actually think that despite the idiots moaning about his ringerdom and the bigots he’s done himself the power of good being on Strictly - he’s not just shown people how talented he is, but what a genuinely lovely person he is as well.

Reactions: 19
I saw this from Layton's mum on DS - so adult classes may come (better than adults elbowing kids out of the way!)

View attachment 2641042
I saw Layton comment something similar yesterday, fingers crossed (I would never go because I am shamefully uncoordinated, but I trust that some of you would so I'd get to hear about it vicariously)

1000033271.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t go to something like that and risk making a fool of myself/a restraining order.
This is cute ☺

Reactions: 10
Jowita and Danny C on This Morning talking about Xmas strictly!

Any tea about them? They make a nice looking couple and he’s single again …split from his wife recently

Reactions: 2

Any tea about them? They make a nice looking couple and he’s single again …split from his wife recently
Well he’s certainly a huge step up from Giovanni ( what WAS she thinking? ). Then again, who isn’t?

Reactions: 4

Josie awkwardly said to him that she was expecting him to walk into the jungle as he had been rumoured so why didn’t he do it. Danny said because he’d rather do the two step

The rumours actually were he had split up with his wife just before he was going to head out to Australia so had to pull out of IAC in the end for that reason

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but I cannot stop laughing at that poster. I 100% thought it was a cringy shipper fanedit at first, until I actually read it. The smushname, the font, the overall cheapness of the design. It's so funny to me that they're actually using something that looks like it belongs on a livejournal header from 2008 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is why you are better off not engaging with pages like that to begin with, it's a double edge sword.

Carlos is such a dote, he's sharing some of Angela's posts on his stories, I really do think theirs is a friendship for life 🩷🩷
View attachment 2640988
There was something lovely about Carlos and Angela, and the way they related to each other. I think they genuinely will remain friends.

Totally agree about not engaging with those pages. I abandoned the Facebook spoiler page way back, because it just seemed so negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.