Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys the Lakita dance workshops now include an 18+ category!!

Not sure if you need experience though...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not like Gorka last year! His face looked fuming 🤣 when he didn’t win.
TBH, I think any self-respecting Pro would have felt the same. I never understood the investment in Hamza - a nice lad, with Green credentials - but that pigtail was offputting and anyways, Helen Skelton was better. *ducks*

And as an aside, why did Helen attend the Strictly finals at the weekend in eye-catching trousers? Was there unfinished business with somebody?

And as an aside, why did Helen attend the Strictly finals at the weekend in eye-catching trousers? Was there unfinished business with somebody?
Vito apparently. I’m choosing not to believe and believing Vito and Ellie are going to get married and have cute Italian babies 🤡

Reactions: 8
I signed up on a whim guess I’m a liability!
Booked hotel for night before too.
All I need now is to get my stamina in check 🤪🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I signed up on a whim guess I’m a liability!
Booked hotel for night before too.
All I need now is to get my stamina in check 🤪🤡
We expect pictures and to know in great detail just how good Nikita smells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Right how does it actually work - 1.5h tutorial and immediately after that they are doing the kiddie one? With no break? When is my time for a photo? 😜

Honestly though, anyone knows? 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m always interested by the celeb/pro friendships that form outside of the couples e.g Sarah Davies and Amy (and Tom of course) and if I remember rightly wasn’t Janette close with Caroline Flack? I’m sure there are more that aren’t coming to mind, I find it interesting to wonder how they formed etc
Janette and Ashley Roberts are close, they even go on holiday together

Reactions: 3
Vito apparently. I’m choosing not to believe and believing Vito and Ellie are going to get married and have cute Italian babies 🤡
Me too ❤
My poor little deluded heart cannot comprehend Vito and Ellie not being together but I am fully preparing myself to sink with this ship 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Me too ❤
My poor little deluded heart cannot comprehend Vito and Ellie not being together but I am fully preparing myself to sink with this ship 😂
Ha! I’m Not Shipping, ok? They have a Lovely Friendship etc.
Though an ‘insider’ has gone to Heat to say they are dating! (The insider is me and the fanfics kept in my vault)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Am I the only one who doesn’t even get a slight hint that Ellie and Vito are dating? Every time I see Vito he’s being affectionate with the female pros & celebs, I remember last year Molly posted a video where she jumped into his arms with her legs around his waist and I was thinking hang on… 😂 That’s obviously just how he is.

To me they are just really good friends and I think sometimes that’s better than a potentially failed romance/fling. I’m literally getting more and more deja vu with every article lol, it’s pretty much a copy and paste of the rubbish they put out about AJ and Kai.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who doesn’t even get a slight hint that Ellie and Vito are dating? Every time I see Vito he’s being affectionate with the female pros & celeb, I remember last year Molly posted a video where she jumped into his arms with her legs around his waist and I was thinking hang on… 😂 That’s obviously just how he is.

To me they are just really good friends and I think sometimes that’s better than a potentially failed romance/fling. I’m literally getting more and more deja vu with every article lol, it’s pretty much a copy and paste of the rubbish they put out about AJ and Kai.
I think they are just really good friends. I see Vito as a bit of mentor to Ellie is gaining belief in herself and that type of relationship often has an breakable bond even if you don’t see them regularly:

Reactions: 5
Ha! I’m Not Shipping, ok? They have a Lovely Friendship etc.
Though an ‘insider’ has gone to Heat to say they are dating! (The insider is me and the fanfics kept in my vault)
I'm not shipping either.... but it would be lovely if this was true as the both seem like such lovely people 🩷🩷

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.