Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this pic Tess posted of the gang having a little group hug before they announced the result.

Screenshot_20231220_104942_Instagram.jpg

And you still have people acting like dicks in the comments 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but I cannot stop laughing at that poster. I 100% thought it was a cringy shipper fanedit at first, until I actually read it. The smushname, the font, the overall cheapness of the design. It's so funny to me that they're actually using something that looks like it belongs on a livejournal header from 2008 😂 😂 😂
I agree I thought it was a mock up by a fan!

Didn’t think it was actually real 🤣

I loved them both and and their dancing was amazing but I thought this poster was a spoof!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love this pic Tess posted of the gang having a little group hug before they announced the result.

View attachment 2641236

And you still have people acting like dicks in the comments 🤦‍♀️
That's lovely.
And I took note that Dianne turned to applaud Ellie and Vito and started to move towards them to congratulate them, almost immediately after the announcement was made.
I confess, I may have hoped for a bit of a Joey moment when he didn't win the soapie. 🤣

657A85A3-7314-4346-8633-42B5D8738E90.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really love the mums this year. Laytons being a total fan girl for her son and Ellie’s being there every single week - you just know when it started she told her “I don’t care who you invite each week but one ticket is mine” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bobby’s dad trying all the dance moves on Loose Women - could he make it anymore obvious how desperate he is to do the show himself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Though it might be a tragic Sophie’s Choice scenario where you are paralysed with indecision

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.