Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm imagining the headlines next week: 'Strictly Winner Dianne Buswell Sues Tattle Posters'!

(Juliet let that scenario get out of control. Clearly people complained to her)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The self importance of someone running a Strictly Facebook page 🤣 get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I’m not a lawyer, but I’m pretty sure the ‘legal repercussions’ of screenshotting comments posted on social media are pretty much non existent.
---
I do love the irony of talking about copyrighted images whilst having a protected copywrite image that doesn't belong to you as your icon. :ROFLMAO:

Oooh, I dare someone to point that out! 🤣
---
It’s ok, I’m not scared of her Uncle in Australia.

I might be - I need to know what the Bad Thing he did was before I decide how scared I am. 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
All the drama Mick in these Facebook groups 😵

I might be - I need to know what the Bad Thing he did was before I decide how scared I am. 😬
At the risk of 'outing' myself as a 'stalker' again because I *gasp* read Strictly Twitter (😆), the uncle was just a bit odd. He would follow Dianne fan accounts, which is fine, but then he would also follow the personal accounts of the girls behind them, who were like 14/15 years old, and he would have conversations with them and overshare about Dianne's family. I remember he told one girl what day Joe and Dianne were leaving Australia and she got loads of messages from people wanting to know. She didn't tell anyone, but if she had there could have been a fair few obsessive girls descending on the airport. And I think there was something about a fan crowd funding for him to come over to watch Dianne's tour, but that never went anywhere because everyone was like wtf? That's about as much as I can remember, his behaviour was just a bit weird.

• Wow
Some of Nigel’s fan are BATSHIT and I love it. Who knew people were this devoted to a man who was in eastenders 20 years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jojo's book is 99p on kindle today if anyone wants to read it and has a kindle or kindle app.
Thank you, I've downloaded it and will be enjoying reading it on my commute! Does he narrate his audio book? His voice is so soothing and warm - I might have to get that too.

Reactions: 9
Thank you, I've downloaded it and will be enjoying reading it on my commute! Does he narrate his audio book? His voice is so soothing and warm - I might have to get that too.
He does! I listen to the audiobook recently and it was such an easy listen with him narrating! He's so gentle!

• Heart
I made myself feel a bit better about a possible Bobby win by putting £20 on him there at 20/1. Good odds! (Obviously I would donate the winnings to charity - the National Society for Unappreciated Ballroom Kings with No Experience, maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I made myself feel a bit better about a possible Bobby win by putting £20 on him there at 20/1. Good odds! (Obviously I would donate the winnings to charity - the National Society for Unappreciated Ballroom Kings with No Experience, maybe.
Surely that should be 'The National Society for The Awareness of the thoughts of Unappreciated Ballroom Kings with No Experience, maybe'

😛

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The budget for strictly is really lacking I found diannes paso outfit and it’s an insta brand only £100. I know in reality that’s quite expensive but for a primetime tv show it’s quite small. It’s also the same place vicky got mollys show dance outfit from which makes me side eye vicky for making a sketch for an outfit she didn’t design!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jojo's book is 99p on kindle today if anyone wants to read it and has a kindle or kindle app.
Thanks for this. Just downloaded.
He does! I listen to the audiobook recently and it was such an easy listen with him narrating! He's so gentle!
Oh wow, that's tempting too. I could listen to him reading the dictionary. His voice is so beautiful.

I love that he always calls people by name when being interviewed by them. I know that sounds like something small but to me, it's just part of what a lovely man he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for this. Just downloaded.

Oh wow, that's tempting too. I could listen to him reading the dictionary. His voice is so beautiful.

I love that he always calls people by name when being interviewed by them. I know that sounds like something small but to me, it's just part of what a lovely man he is.
I agree about referring to the interviewer's name - it shows wonderful interpersonal skills.

I think being partnered with Annabel has done Jojo's profile the world of good. It's a shame people weren't able to see what a special person he was all along, but I'm glad to see there have been no "it's all about him", "he's OTT" and "he overdances" comments this year (guess poor Layton took up the mantle there)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.