Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I remember from her being on Strictly is that she was way too excited for one dance to be wearing a hair bow made of real hair (this was said at every opportunity) and she kept making sure that we knew the reason lifts were out was because her and Vincent were the same height.
Now you mention it I remember the bow!

Reactions: 2
I don’t even remember Natalie Cassidy being in it! There have been so many people over the years but I have no recollection of her at all!

Reactions: 7
I don't think I was watching it in 2009. She was taller than Vincent in heels!

Reactions: 5
I don’t even remember Natalie Cassidy being in it! There have been so many people over the years but I have no recollection of her at all!
The only dance of hers I I have any recollection of is her attempt at the short-lived ‘rock & roll’ experiment, which was kind of pointless as it was basically just a less kicky jive

Imagining you all being soothed by Jojo's voice, perfect for a cold Winter's night wrapped up with a hot drink or nice glass of wine.

Vicky buys so much of the costumes now and adapts them. Or even just leaves them as they are, like Ellie's rainbow foxtrot dress. I like that they reuse a lot of old costumes (although what happened to all the really great ones) and that they do get shipped off to other versions but buying new things from the highstreet and online retailers is hardly sustainable.

For the presenters and judges I don't think it matters too much on budget about whether they have 1 or 2 outfits as they always have a whole rack to choose from of stuff their stylists have selected, probably at a good discount or been gifted. I imagine they each are given a set budget for the series. Although the amount they earn they should pay for their own.

• Heart
Me neither and I was watching her on Sewing Bee the other night and thinking 'she'd be good on Strictly' 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not such the super fan after all!

• Haha
Oh Tess

>> Daly expenses <<​
Getting money from Tess co​

Further stories about Tess Daly's impressively tight purse strings have been dribbling in since last week's hair salon story.

She was infamous among runners on Strictly for asking them to nip out to pick her up some stuff from the shops – then leaving runners to pay for it themselves. They were able to claim that money back through expenses, but runners can barely afford their own shopping on their salaries – much less the talent's as well – so they really feel the bite waiting for reimbursement claims to clear.

One runner who finally did chalk up the courage to admit they didn't have the funds to cover Tess's snack bill, heard Tess sigh a weary "Fine!" – before opening her purse to reveal a massive wad of fifties.​

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lots of beads on Layton's showdance outfit.

Bobby in double-breasted cream suit - borrowed from Gio?

Ellie in something black and 'sexy' with crystals. Hmm.

Layton and Nikita looking jazzy in their rehearsals. Will be good.

Bobby also jazzy with QS and tap. Also looks good.

Ellie doing salsa and AT/rumba. Hmm!

Shirley saying Bobby is a big contender. And damning Ellie with faint praise - seems like she's a Bobby fan!

Last edited:
Lots of beads on Layton's showdance outfit.

Bobby in double-breasted cream suit - borrowed from Gio?

Ellie in something black and 'sexy' with crystals. Hmm.

Layton and Nikita looking jazzy in their rehearsals. Will be good.

Bobby also jazzy with QS and tap. Also looks good.

Ellie doing salsa and AT/rumba. Hmm!
Dianne in red...

Shirley cannot walk in those heels, would have loved her to fall on the sofa headlong!

King of ballroom my @rse! :rolleyes: Sorry Anton you are now absolute shite according to Shirley

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shirley's legs a different colour to her arms.

How do we like the BBC funded teeth, she could have got rid of that lump on her chin though.

Cackling like an old witch. Ohhhhh hang on ....... 😁

My, she is nauseating.

Did Shirley mention Layton apart from that last sentence? Isn't he the only one that has got 40, twice?

Reactions: 4
Did Shirley mention Layton apart from that last sentence? Isn't he the only one that has got 40, twice?
She did a little segment on him at the start, like the others.

Bobby does seem to be her fave. She praised him to the skies then said that Ellie was 'Miss Consistency'.

Layton and Nikita have such a wholesome friendship. :giggle:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.