Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vito being asked if he worked a lot on Ellie's bottom half. heh.

Showdance to On the Floor (and another unnamed song). Latin style, in collab with Matt Flint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Vito squeezes Ellie's shoulder, pulling her close as he massages her wrist 🥰
Undeniable chemistry 🎆
news.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank goodness Ellies showdance is going to be Latin influenced!
I am cautiously optimistic = at least it's not another pop diva jigathon. It does sound a tad overstuffed, but that's Vito (as it were). His showdance last year was the best of the 4 (not saying that much, mind) but he does a love a 'best bits' when I would love one gorgeous song/routine!

Reactions: 9
I particularly like the reference to professional dancer James Jordan winning Dancing on Ice.
Yes screw you Shimmy Jimmy you bigot! I do think it’s a shame that it’s taken until 3 days before the final before an article like that was written though.

I’ve just read that apparently Anne Widdecombe was on GBnews defending Laytons right to be on the programme. That was not on my bingo card for this week.

So am I about to get sued? 🤔
What comments have been removed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes screw you Shimmy Jimmy you bigot! I do think it’s a shame that it’s taken until 3 days before the final before an article like that was written though.

I’ve just read that apparently Anne Widdecombe was on GBnews defending Laytons right to be on the programme. That was not on my bingo card for this week.

So am I about to get sued? 🤔
What comments have been removed?
Lol wut, Widdy defending Layton?! Still, I suppose she holds lots of influence over the gammony GBnews viewers so perhaps they'll take heed and shut up.

Re Juliet's post, I have no idea what's going on or who's sharing what comments. Didn't somebody say a load of Dianne's oh sorry her uncle's comments and posts have now gone?

Reactions: 1
To be fair, Widdy was one of the worst ever dancers and competed against the likes of Kara Tointon who was one of the best ever. If anyone knows that SCD is an entertainment show and needs a wide variety of people, it's her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.