Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen some people on DS claiming that there's a new producer next year, apparently on some blog. Anyone else seen this or are they making stuff up? A change of personnel would do the world of good though.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I can’t remember. I did think that I saw a look that Ellie gave him that went a bit further than the usual sibling rolling her eyes at him. It felt like genuine affection, which could be purely platonic, but I thought hmm maybe 🤔 I hope if there is something she has lots of fun. She’s so young and deserves some fun after having her heart broken.

Would that be James Jordan who has been online stoking the fires of hatred towards Layton by repeatedly stating that Layton should not be on there as it goes against what Strictly is supposed to be about. Prick.
Don’t even get me started about James Flipping Jordan, we’d be here all day!

Reactions: 4
So I'm all caught up on last night's show and all I can think is what an annoying twit Anton was, at point he was total incoherent and as for Ballas 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.