Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, truly something for everyone here: Vito fans, Nikita fans, Vikita shippers (I assumed that Carrie lady had been told off for posting risqué pics of the male pros' tans last year but I guess not!) 🤤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nikita open-mouthed eyeing up Vito's crotch while holding a punnet of plums - the fanfics write themselves! [aside = how does Vito eat so much pasta and still have those abs?!]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
boogs i don’t think that’s going to be an antidote for stephen (this thread’s number one only neil enjoyer) - if anything it will make him combust MORE 🤣
FTFY 😎

I think baco foil Neil will dial his horn back slightly as he thinks about ways to break through the shirt.

Semi naked Vito with Nikita about to gobble him up I fear is a step too far. Stephen it’s ok Dr Neil is here to revive you 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🚨 @StephenTJackson 🚨

well that’s woken me up 🤣
Indeed. I'd like to thoroughly check out both their tan lines, at the same time. And Vito's abs are just ridiculous. 🤤🤤
Nikita heading down there mouth open may cause @StephenTJackson to combust. It’s ok I’m here with the antidote! 👩‍⚕️
View attachment 2619456
It's not a flattering outfit on my ginger Daddy I must admit.
FTFY 😎

I think baco foil Neil will dial his horn back slightly as he thinks about ways to break through the shirt.

Semi naked Vito with Nikita about to gobble him up I fear is a step too far. Stephen it’s ok Dr Neil is here to revive you 🤢
Nikita definitely would be a great Vers, gobbling up Vito while giving me on would be a dream.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Nikita open-mouthed eyeing up Vito's crotch while holding a punnet of plums - the fanfics write themselves! [aside = how does Vito eat so much pasta and still have those abs?!]
I did see a Vito Nikita fan fiction the other day. It was romantic rather than sexy although maybe this will inspire chapter 2 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm rereading the thread from this weekend last year. No 32. It's hilarious reading it back. Daddy's fiiiiiine though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm rereading the thread from this weekend last year. No 32. It's hilarious reading it back. Daddy's fiiiiiine though 🤣
I didn’t watch last year and this has just prompted me to watch Wills CC. I’m not sure if I can forgive you for this 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I recently re-watched last year's Halloween episode (kids huh), I can't believe Mardy and Nancy got great comments and not bad scores for their mummy cha cha. Especially compared to Nigel's Zombie cha cha this year which got slated for one wrong arm placement but had amazing characterisation and stiffness (behave) throughout. The Mummy dance is terrible, they just look drunk.

Somehow I don't think Dianne is going to know Bobby’s kids anymore. He'll be steering clear.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shirley was all over Will until the NIGHT OF THE CAPE... 😁

She was much tougher on Nigel, by comparison.

Reactions: 8
I recently re-watched last year's Halloween episode (kids huh), I can't believe Mardy and Nancy got great comments and not bad scores for their mummy cha cha. Especially compared to Nigel's Zombie cha cha this year which got slated for one wrong arm placement but had amazing characterisation and stiffness (behave) throughout. The Mummy dance is terrible, they just look drunk.

Somehow I don't think Dianne is going to know Bobby’s kids anymore. He'll be steering clear.
Will was really overmarked for a lot of the series, which was why it was so shocking when they ran the bus over him in the semi-final. I think they were desperate to have a male celeb apart from Hamza do well to make it look competitive, and then Tiny Cape-gate happened and they couldn't protect him any more.

Reactions: 8
Yes, reading back over the threads, Will was over marked.

Nigel danced on top of a piano in Blackpool FGS 😁 and they still went on as if he had stood on their (collective) corns.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shirley was all over Will until the NIGHT OF THE CAPE... 😁

She was much tougher on Nigel, by comparison.
Will definitely gives off drunk dad showing off at the kids disco vibes. As for don’t worry kids daddy’s fine - they have already disowned you and are at the other end of the room trying to act like you don’t exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.