Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
Never seen a couple’s choice that doesn’t look like two siblings inflicting a dance they made up in their bedroom on their parents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

hannah123

VIP Member
Tbh part of me wants Ellie to win because it’s nice for a young woman to not be torn to fucking shreds on Strictly just for the pure fact she’s young and good

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I know he’s not to everyone’s taste but if Layton doesn’t get into the final it will be an absolute travesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
The Charleston was so full of joy that I realised I was beaming at the TV, and then when they did the cartwheels I did a huge open-mouthed happy-surprised face and then burst into applause while having a little happy weep at how amazing it was 😅 Craig standing up felt like a really special moment (and the poor spotlight operator was clearly taken by surprise and just couldn't get it right 😂)

Nikita's speech afterwards was beautiful and made me cry, although right at the end of it I genuinely thought he said he wanted to have his first child with Layton and I thought "WOAH WTF????"...and then realised he said first FINAL (the perils of having the sound on low!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Evesdropping

VIP Member
I usually hate sob stories (my dog died 5 years ago, dedicated to my nan etc) but I really don't feel that with Annabel. Her grief is very much her present and it looks like Johannes has been an incredible support.

• Heart
  • Sad

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Jesus wept, we do we need to have the "but Laytons a pro" every week??? Its boring!
He's a fabulous dancer that deserves to be in the final!

• Heart

NerdyCat73

Chatty Member
Layton is not a professional ballroom, latin, tango, paso dancer. He isn’t. He can dance and has dance experience. We seem to go over this time and time again. How many participants of Strictly over the years have dance experience?
A Strictly show full of Ann Widdecome’s, Les Dennis’s etc. would be absolute shiz. I’m surely not the only one who wants to be entertained.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Layton is obviously lovely but he's practicaly a Strictly pro that's not been hired as one. It's lke brining Ronaldo to play in your kid's football tournament.
You do understand that Layton was invited to appear on the show, he didn’t just turn up at the BBC on the opening night, grab Nikita and barge his way on to the dance floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Scragbags

VIP Member
It was like when you're trying to get your henry hoover to a different room just using the hose

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Layton is obviously lovely but he's practicaly a Strictly pro that's not been hired as one. It's lke brining Ronaldo to play in your kid's football tournament.
Imagine what a boring bag of shite this show would be without him then tell me it was a mistake hiring him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33