Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why they bothered putting Joss Stone in a nice dress if they were just going to block and upstage her with a microphone stand wearing a dress and train?!

Billie Piper looked and sounded heavily medicated, it was a really peculiar message, and she clearly rambled on and made very little sense because there were three cuts in the short clip!

Nikita's squeal of joy before discussing next week's dances was adorable! And when Ellie shrieked about Vito knowing the words to Mambo Italiano, Claudia looked amused and was smiling but Tess just stared at them in confusion šŸ˜‚

Dianne sounded so petty and such a jealous copycat when she copied the "Laytonising/Laytonisation" that has been a thing since the start and was discussed earlier in the show, and excitedly talked about "Bobbyfication" - Ellie and Vito were just looking at her politely while she tried to get in on the Laytonisation action šŸ˜‚ also at the end when all the couples were announced the others all looked humble and reacted to the audience whooping, whereas Dianne did a huge overexcited face before the crowd even had time to make noise - she's properly bugging me now šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
at the end when all the couples were announced the others all looked humble and reacted to the audience whooping, whereas Dianne did a huge overexcited face before the crowd even had time to make noise - she's properly bugging me now šŸ˜‚
All the other couples were hugging each other too whereas she was just doing that inane open mouthed grin. There is definitely a disconnect between her and Bobby. All the other pros left are very good at choreographing to their partners strengths and showcasing them too, playing a supporting role. I really do think that Dianne thinks she is the main character.

Reactions: 15
The all one big happy family myth shattered into smithereens about the same time Gorka said his first thank you and all the pros side eyed each other and tried (badly) not to laugh hysterically.
By crew I meant the directors and floor crew, the dancers didn't seem to mind (they were busy trying to get pics with Tom Hiddleton lol )

During the rehearsals and getting ready to go on stage they all seemed really close with one another (Karen and Gorka and Graz and Nancy, particularly).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dianne bigging herself up. Shame all of the pro men made it to the final without being able to lift their partner
She must certainly wouldnā€™t have been if our Nige was still standing and not off his nut on pain. The difference in choreography, partnering and pure ability between her and Katya is night and day. Not be mention humility.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
eh, I'll be honest, as a rule, I don't even like the rumba

literally the only good ones I remember off the top of my head are caroline, ashley and john

but the potential of the lakita rumba is.... šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ’¦

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dianne bigging herself up. Shame all of the pro men made it to the final without being able to lift their partner
She is going to be insufferable this week and even worse next week if they get through to the final. I actually prefer Bobby to Annabel but I have really gone off Diane to the point I would rather Annabel in the final. Never thought I would prefer Annabel to well anybody frankly.

Reactions: 15
eh, I'll be honest, as a rule, I don't even like the rumba

literally the only good ones I remember off the top of my head are caroline, ashley and john

but the potential of the lakita rumba is.... šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ’¦
2 I remember from years ago are Kara and Artem and Rachel Stevenā€™s and Vincent. Both brilliant. Kristina Rip em Off and Ben Cohens was so cringe as soon as they were clearly doing the horizontal tango behind his wifeā€™s back at the time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh man. A rumba & a Charleston! šŸ˜± Has the potential to be a very good week for them. Two completely contrasting dances, which is probably a good thing. If their Paso can be that sexy, then blimey. The potential is fire. Iā€™ve kinda swung back to thinking theyā€™ll make the final but if they happen to go out next week, then at least Iā€™ve got all the dances Iā€™ve wanted to see from them!!

Iā€™m not normally that fussed either way by Dianne. Donā€™t love her, donā€™t dislike her. But this competitive side of her is cringe! You can see how competitive they all are but she has no tact what so ever. Itā€™s all me me me. As it happens, I doubt sheā€™ll win. I really hope they go out next week. Or actually kinda tempted to want them in the final to watch her have a meltdown when Ellie wins. Sheā€™ll be sobbing during the celebrations šŸ™„šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s mad to think that Dianne and Katya are the same age and that Katya has only been on the show for 1 more year than Dianne. I can remember loads of Katyas performances over the years but barely any of Dianneā€™s. Katya is a woman and Dianne is like a teenage girl.
---
Iā€™m not really a fan of the Rumba or the Charleston in all honesty but I think they will smash both of them. Considering they have sexed up virtually every performance they have done I can hardly imagine how hot their Rumba will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's a right liar 'its just occurred to me I'm the last female pro' yeah right

Your the last girl standing Di because someone else got injured so cut your bragging.
She's honestly giving the same mean girl energy as her sister in law right now, she needs zip it after her grabby antics this week .

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.