Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised that Dianne hasn't brought her own dad into it yet. Or she's trying hard and the producers are batting her away saying there's only room for one parental tearjerker per couple.

Reactions: 7
She's a right liar 'its just occurred to me I'm the last female pro' yeah right

Your the last girl standing Di because someone else got injured so cut your bragging.

She's honestly giving the same mean girl energy as her sister in law right now, she needs zip it after her grabby antics this week .
Exactly.
What a bloody insensitive post by Dianne.

I was never fussed about her one way or the other but she is quite annoying now, to me. Bobby comes across as the more mature of the two of them.

I wish that Tess didn't talk to him and about him like he is five. I do think Dianne tries to portray a little girl vibe too. I know she can't change her voice but it grates on me.

And she needs to realise that Bobby is actually the celebrity that she is responsible for partnering, not the other way around.

Reactions: 16
I still don't understand Joss Stone's decorated microphone stand. I genuinely expected it to be in a routine where the pro dancer rips of the sequinned Cape and do the twirly whirly skirty cape move.

Reactions: 4
I re-watched Layton and Nikita's dance and loved it. Just loved it.

I think the reaction of all the pros was genuine. They were delighted for the guys. I noticed that Kai patted Nikita on the back when they first came up to the Clauditorium. And again when Nikita cried at the scores. Aww. Little things like that are so nice to see.
Graz could not have looked happier if he was the recipient of the scores. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is going to be insufferable this week and even worse next week if they get through to the final. I actually prefer Bobby to Annabel but I have really gone off Diane to the point I would rather Annabel in the final. Never thought I would prefer Annabel to well anybody frankly.
I actually prefer Bobby to Dianne! She's bloody insufferable at the moment.
---
I re-watched Layton and Nikita's dance and loved it. Just loved it.

I think the reaction of all the pros was genuine. They were delighted for the guys. I noticed that Kai patted Nikita on the back when they first came up to the Clauditorium. And again when Nikita cried at the scores. Aww. Little things like that are so nice to see.
Graz could not have looked happier if he was the recipient of the scores. 😁
Graz's reaction was pure joy. Love him.

Reactions: 11
Im happy but sad to see that it looks like Nigel and Katya will be appearing on ITT tomorrow. But im not ready to get the tissues out it will be emotional

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She is certainly a bit of a twit.
She's such a luvvie these days!

I remember a documentary following her on tour in Japan when she was a popstar, and she threw a tantrum as she wanted a McDonalds, like a proper moody teenager. This documentary seems to have been erased, I can find no mention of it online.

Reactions: 1
Iss it wrong to hope he is medicated :)
I re-watched the interview with them and Katya broke my heart all over again, when she was crying on his shoulder.

Dianne can fcuk off with her posts about being the only female pro left, she is not fit to tie Katya's shoes.

• Heart
So Doyenne is officially the pro who has gone a bit doolally trying to win then. Slight Kevin with Stacey and Camilla with Tom vibes here.

Hopefully the desperation turns out more like Gorka with Helen though.

What dances do Ellie and Annabel have next week?
From Digital Spy...

'Bobby Brazier and Dianne Buswell will perform the Paso Doble and the Quickstep.

Ellie Leach and Vito Coppola will Cha-Cha to 'Mambo Italiano' by Rosemary Clooney and a Couples' Choice dance.

Annabel Croft and Johannes Radebe will Salsa to 'You'll Be Mine' by Gloria Estefan, and perform a Viennese Waltz as well.

Finally, Layton and Nikita who scored the series' first perfect 40 during Musicals Week, will dance a Rumba and the Charleston.'

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shame that with Dianne still being in, there's no more time for her & Neil to do a results show dance:
Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 02.56.32.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I've always thought people here were too hard on Dianne but jesus bleeping christ! What an unbelievably insensitive thing to post barely a day after Nigel and Katya had to withdraw! Shut the duck up Dianne, you'd have definitely been in the bottom two and probably out last night if not for Nigel and Katya's misfortune.

Just out of curiosity, as I can’t dance for toffee, who are the best pro dancers (and worst)?? 💃
Off the top of my head, I think Nadiya, Katya, Neil and Vito have the most competition wins. Kai, Lauren and Amy up there too, I think?

• Heart
I've always thought people here were too hard on Dianne but jesus bleeping christ! What an unbelievably insensitive thing to post barely a day after Nigel and Katya had to withdraw! Shut the duck up Dianne, you'd have definitely been in the bottom two and probably out last night if not for Nigel and Katya's misfortune.

Off the top of my head, I think Nadiya, Katya, Neil and Vito have the most competition wins. Kai, Lauren and Amy up there too, I think?
Kai gave up competitive dancing at 15 ( when he won World Junior Latin - and was second in the World Ballroom) so not as many titles as the others. I’d put Carlos in the top bracket, he’s won loads.
‘Best’ pro doesn’t always mean they’ve won loads though . Personally I think Luba and Lauren are the best girl dancers and Vito and Jojo the men. Fanny Rat when he puts his mind to it is absolutely mesmerising too.

Reactions: 10
From Digital Spy...

'Bobby Brazier and Dianne Buswell will perform the Paso Doble and the Quickstep.

Ellie Leach and Vito Coppola will Cha-Cha to 'Mambo Italiano' by Rosemary Clooney and a Couples' Choice dance.

Annabel Croft and Johannes Radebe will Salsa to 'You'll Be Mine' by Gloria Estefan, and perform a Viennese Waltz as well.

Finally, Layton and Nikita who scored the series' first perfect 40 during Musicals Week, will dance a Rumba and the Charleston.'
Ellie's wasn't announced, but presumably they just forgot? I agree it's unlikely she's going to forego the CC. I suppose we just have to be grateful they didn't bring the sea shanty guys back.

I see Gio The Strictly Source has been on to the S*n again about Nigel this time :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ellie's wasn't announced, but presumably they just forgot? I agree it's unlikely she's going to forego the CC. I suppose we just have to be grateful they didn't bring the sea shanty guys back.

I see Gio The Strictly Source has been on to the S*n again about Nigel this time :(

I'm sorry but what the duck is this about!?? Why were the judges so horrible to him and why are the papers coming after him like this!???

We can all see from our own eyes that this isn't true, we saw his "storming off stage" and it wasn't what they made it out to be. If he really was such an awful, horrible person Katya wouldn't have been how she was with him, the other pros and celebrities wouldn't be how they were with him. Everyone appeared to love him and support him. They only ones who didn't were the judges, do you think one of them is the "source" or something?

It's just downright unpleasant, he's not even in the show anymore. He's going to regret ever doing it at this rate.

• Heart
Imagine if the “source” turned out to be off his tits Anton and he was doing it to feed his habit 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.