Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tbink Dianne looked more Vivian than Baby. Bobby wouldn’t have been able to dance a step with those boobs on display though.
IMG_6723.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
CCC can work well. Look at Laytons and that was only week 3 or 4. Vito is a good choreographer and Ellie is a good learner and performer. I think she’ll be fine.
---
That's not a thing surely...?
I did hear a tiktoker refer to her godmothers daughter as her god sister. I thought she was being a knob but maybe this is a thing with youths these days 👵🏻

Reactions: 9
I'm sure Jowita's caption is perfectly innocent, but I'm totally reading it as a reference to Dianne's comments last night 😆

View attachment 2608131
Just to say, when they were taking this photo on set last night (did I mention I went to see it live last night? :p ) the crew were getting really cheesed off because they were taking so long to get the right photo and wanted to get on with the rest of the show (it was really late by that point)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
CCC can work well. Look at Laytons and that was only week 3 or 4. Vito is a good choreographer and Ellie is a good learner and performer. I think she’ll be fine.
---

I did hear a tiktoker refer to her godmothers daughter as her god sister. I thought she was being a knob but maybe this is a thing with youths these days 👵🏻
She did a good rhumba … 3 9’s? … and the pros always comment that the cha cha is the same leg action as the rhumba just sped up.

Reactions: 3
Raging that not a single judge said a word about poor Nigel. Jesus, just bleeping say it was a shame he had to withdraw even if you didn't give a tit that he did.
To be fair, they may well have said plenty and it wasn’t shown. They’ll have filmed a huge amount of chat last night to make sure that they had enough to fill the 40 minutes, and it won’t all have made the cut.
---
Do we not get any actual results then tonight ? I know they're being added to next week's

Well there was no vote, so the only ‘results’ there are from last night are the scores on the leaderboard.
---
Can someone remind Asians and Tess that Bobby isn’t 5 🤷🏻‍♀️
Asians?!

• Haha
Watching on catch up, what the duck is Billie Piper on .. “the whole world is reflected in your dancing” .. blimey 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Bobby and Dianne have the paso next week.

That's going to be like two toddlers having a tantrum off, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just to say, when they were taking this photo on set last night (did I mention I went to see it live last night? :p ) the crew were getting really cheesed off because they were taking so long to get the right photo and wanted to get on with the rest of the show (it was really late by that point)
The all one big happy family myth shattered into smithereens about the same time Gorka said his first thank you and all the pros side eyed each other and tried (badly) not to laugh hysterically.

Reactions: 11
She was exactly the same when I went to Blackpool. I don’t know if I mentioned it 😂😂 It was her and Lauren constantly with the selfie poses and retakes. Nadiya had Kai take some for her and he had to retake them. Looked like the equivalent of the boyfriend outside the changing room!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, they may well have said plenty and it wasn’t shown. They’ll have filmed a huge amount of chat last night to make sure that they had enough to fill the 40 minutes, and it won’t all have made the cut.
---

Well there was no vote, so the only ‘results’ there are from last night are the scores on the leaderboard.
---

Asians?!
Not sure how it autocorrected Diane to Asians?!
---
So Bobby and Dianne have the paso next week.

That's going to be like two toddlers having a tantrum off, isn't it?
Remembering Mardy Mellor and his Quality Street wrapper stomp a bout.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.