Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She becomes the "face" of BBCs Wimbledon coverage!

Apologies if everyone already said the same, I am so far behind.

Yeah, we covered this last night

In what way would winning Strictly make her the ‘face of Wimbledon’ more so than her tennis background and her current considerable role in the BBC’s tennis coverage?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dianne's not the first to overexaggerate tbf to her.

I distinctly remember Vincent saying Rachel Stevens did a routine better than the professionals and Matt Cutler straight up snorted in the back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
she hasn’t blocked the guy who repeatedly asked why Layton dances with a man and he should be with a female and called someone a oversensitive homosexual when they tried to explain.

It will be interesting to see if she can stop the main Layton moaner - she pops up all over the board! “I thought Annabel was great” “Yes, but Layton didn’t dance a paso etc”

Plus, if you are going to moan about him - spell his name correctly!

Rant over![
If it’s the one who winds me up she is sadly still there as oblivious as ever banging on about just giving her opinion and everyone else being the ones with the problem. ‘You can’t give an opinion without being labelled a hater’. She shoehorns moans about him almost as much as I shoehorn my love for Nikita 😉

I don’t know if she has booted people like she said she would but she has put up a post saying no more posts complaining about Laytons experience will be accepted as there are already lots of them and to direct their complaints to the BBC.

Reactions: 2
And Katya went on and on about Nigel 'really leading her' even when he was kicking her in the shins. Nikita spent what felt like about 3 hours waxing lyrical last week on ITT about how great Layton's ballroom frame and position was even though anyone with eyes can see that it's his biggest weakness. They all do it tbf, but Dianne oughtta work on phrasing things better. It's the second time she's said it this series too, she said it in the stage door interview after their Argentine Tango as well. Just trot out the 'it felt just like dancing with a professional' line instead of going the step too far of claiming the celeb's better than pros. Does she really not hear how cringy and ridiculous it sounds?

Reactions: 12
Dianne's not the first to overexaggerate tbf to her.

I distinctly remember Vincent saying Rachel Stevens did a routine better than the professionals and Matt Cutler straight up snorted in the back 😂
I remember Natalie in her first series saying how Ricky had led her and it was like dancing with a professional and everyone said - huh? Don’t think so you big headed Aussie.
Then she said the same about Michael Vaughan and by then people had realised it was just sunny optimistic Natalie being sunny and optimistic (very in the case of Michael).

Reactions: 2
She becomes the "face" of BBCs Wimbledon coverage!

Apologies if everyone already said the same, I am so far behind.
I still can’t believe they didn’t have Clare Balding interview the winner. Really bad form!

Reactions: 1
I have to say I'm rooting for an Ellie, Layton and Annabel final and that's only because of Dianne's obvious lack of grace at the start of last night's show and then her daft comments about how she'd only trust Bobby to lift her.
She'd be beyond irritatating in the final. Never mind how useless her showdance would be. The other 3 pros have given their partnerships their all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
And Katya went on and on about Nigel 'really leading her' even when he was kicking her in the shins. Nikita spent what felt like about 3 hours waxing lyrical last week on ITT about how great Layton's ballroom frame and position was even though anyone with eyes can see that it's his biggest weakness. They all do it tbf, but Dianne oughtta work on phrasing things better. It's the second time she's said it this series too, she said it in the stage door interview after their Argentine Tango as well. Just trot out the 'it felt just like dancing with a professional' line instead of going the step too far of claiming the celeb's better than pros. Does she really not hear how cringy and ridiculous it sounds?
Yes you are right, they all over exaggerate and lie a bit, I guess they just know how to make it a more believable one whereas Dianne's statement last night was so blatantly a lie it was laughable!!😅

Reactions: 7
Yes you are right, they all over exaggerate and lie a bit, I guess they just know how to make it a more believable one whereas Dianne's statement last night was so blatantly a lie it was laughable!!😅
Yes there is slight exaggeration to boost your partners confidence and then there is utter bollocks whilst simultaneously insulting all your colleagues.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
fucken gutted that mr kcc has completely vetoed wearing matching purple suits to the tour! 👿

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.