Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iplayer is being a beeatch. I need Nikita and to watch stoned Nigel again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she hasn’t blocked the guy who repeatedly asked why Layton dances with a man and he should be with a female and called someone a oversensitive homosexual when they tried to explain.

It will be interesting to see if she can stop the main Layton moaner - she pops up all over the board! “I thought Annabel was great” “Yes, but Layton didn’t dance a paso etc”

Plus, if you are going to moan about him - spell his name correctly!

Rant over![
OMG there was a running battle on DS recently about the spelling of his name. It was so bloody annoying. Someone had rightly pointed out that there was no excuse at this stage, for spelling his name incorrectly.

Some of them pretty much said his spelling was wrong and they were right. And they could spell his name that way if they liked. It's such a basic lack of respect imo. I actually wonder are these adults that are posting, at times. I have mainly steered clear of the nasty threads over there but this blew up on what should be a fairly reasonable thread.

I abandoned the Facebook pages. Again, I could scarcely believe the nasty comments. Do these people ever look themselves in the eye and feel comfortable with spouting bile at a guy who has done them no harm whatsoever?

Reactions: 13
I was watching the show with the family and one of them said are Nigel and Katya a thing when they were doing their interview. Does anybody think on here that they got too close. I dont think they did I just two professional people who loved dancing together and are very good friends nothing else.

Reactions: 3
OMG there was a running battle on DS recently about the spelling of his name. It was so bloody annoying. Someone had rightly pointed out that there was no excuse at this stage, for spelling his name incorrectly.

Some of them pretty much said his spelling was wrong and they were right. And they could spell his name that way if they liked. It's such a basic lack of respect imo. I actually wonder are these adults that are posting, at times. I have mainly steered clear of the nasty threads over there but this blew up on what should be a fairly reasonable thread.

I abandoned the Facebook pages. Again, I could scarcely believe the nasty comments. Do these people ever look themselves in the eye and feel comfortable with spouting bile at a guy who has done them no harm whatsoever?
My phone insists Annabel should be Annabelle, but that is not how she spells it so I correct it. Just basic respect! It is not hard to check, just go on to the strictly pages!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s the one who always get picked up on it and implications made. This series Annabel is constantly pawing at Johannes’ face ( his therapist bill will be HUGE this year) Vito smothers Ellie in kisses, Bobby Cheesestring is very handsy with Diane and Layton and Nikita are so tactile it sends alarm bells up the arses of the pearl clutching Daily Mail brigade. Katya is always unfairly commented on because of the Sean debacle. Look at how the long lens training pics were distorted to make it look like something completely different and read the comments on some posts this morning saying the injury is a fake and his wife has called him back in for his dinner! Apologies I’ve gone off at a tangent again. Blame the lurgy fever!
I thought Annabel would have to be physically separated from Johannes one night. I think it was while they were standing in front of the judges and as Tess was speaking Annabel was still kissing Johannes over and over. I was thinking, okay that's enough, leave the poor man alone!

Reactions: 6
Gorka, Nadia and Neil’s facial expressions at the precise moment when Dianne said she didn’t trust any of the pros to do “the lift”.
Such a crappy thing to say, how insulting!
View attachment 2607645
Jowita was allso shocked. You can see her going 'OHHHHH'. Dianne also done the filter on tiktok? of 'which is your favourite strictly pro' where you compare all of them...Bit mean girls vibes too. Obviously Amy was her favourite. but during some of them she didnt even hesitate. I feel like there might be some real drama back stage between some of the pros.

so what is the vote off all about then if we don't get to vote? Do the judges vote? Surely that isn't fair they clearly have their favourites

I thought Annabel would have to be physically separated from Johannes one night. I think it was while they were standing in front of the judges and as Tess was speaking Annabel was still kissing Johannes over and over. I was thinking, okay that's enough, leave the poor man alone!
That man earns every penny of his fee. Caroline Quentin licking him, cake gate Catherine and John selling out on how he felt about him. He’s had a rough trot with some very emotionally needed people. Thank God for Ellie and the Casualty theme!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That man earns every penny of his fee. Caroline Quentin licking him, cake gate Catherine and John selling out on how he felt about him. He’s had a rough trot with some very emotionally needed people. Thank God for Ellie and the Casualty theme!
He certainly does.
He exudes kindness and empathy. I guess I can see why they partnered him with Annabel but I think he pays a high price emotionally with some of his partners.

He and Ellie were so lovely together. I am glad they were paired up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
so what is the vote off all about then if we don't get to vote? Do the judges vote? Surely that isn't fair they clearly have their favourites
There isn’t a vote off. As said in yesterday’s show the judges scores roll over to next week with no elimination

Tonight’s show will be a group dance, hearing what dances the contestants are doing next week and a performance by Joss Stone

Reactions: 6
God there is gonna be so much filler tonight. Vito wearily loading up his animal comparisons.

• Haha
Of course Annabel has her 7000th waltz of the season in the semi-finals. I swear that’s all she’s done 😫😂
To be fair to her, she has done some Latin that was surprisingly decent. Her Cha Cha, Jive and Paso were all fine. The Charleston was OK apart from the mistake. It's just 'OK' and 'fine' don't feel good enough for the semi-finals. I've liked some of her dances, but I'd have had her out on that overmarked Samba and Krishnan in Blackpool instead.

Reactions: 2
There isn’t a vote off. As said in yesterday’s show the judges scores roll over to next week with no elimination

Tonight’s show will be a group dance, hearing what dances the contestants are doing next week and a performance by Joss Stone
oh, okay will give that a miss. Who the duck cares about that and Joss bleeping stone?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gorka, Nadia and Neil’s facial expressions at the precise moment when Dianne said she didn’t trust any of the pros to do “the lift”.
Such a crappy thing to say, how insulting!
View attachment 2607645

I think she's just not very bright. In her head, she believes she's saying 'Hey, general public, Bobby is the best dancer on the show because blah blah blah lift thingy', but she hasn't thought beyond that to the fact that she's just insulted everyone else in the room.

Reactions: 16
God there is gonna be so much filler tonight. Vito wearily loading up his animal comparisons.
[COMMEMT ABOUT DOGGY STYLE REDACTED]
---
I think she's just not very bright. In her head, she believes she's saying 'Hey, general public, Bobby is the best dancer on the show because blah blah blah lift thingy', but she hasn't thought beyond that to the fact that she's just insulted everyone else in the room.
Imagine the next she goes to do a similar lift with another pro...couldn't blame them if they "accidentally" dropped her...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trying to imply that untrained Bobby can do that lift better than trained for decades, muscular male dancers is insulting.

Think it’s gone to Doyenne’s head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.