Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how they will react with no threat of elimination 🤔guessing they will all be pretty shocked that this has happened at such a late hour in the day of the show.
---
duck this, the thought of a possible Bobby and Annabel final is driving me to drink. I should just have time to pop to Co-op before it starts.
Get me some as obviously I'm actually an AWFUL human being! ❤
---
Wonder if he really is injured, or maybe it got too much for him. If he is would it have been the dress rehearsal?
It's a shame because i think charleston could have been his best dance, and he was Ellie's only real competition.
I tried to do the step in time bit and failed dismally. I feel like it's a jolly holiday with Mary would have been delightful. Maybe not for a charlston though.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell strictly is as sad and depressing as iac is. Both getting tiresome and both possibly could end up with tit winners

Reactions: 12
I don't know if anyone outside of me and @Fillyjonk will remember back in 2019 after strictly Joe and Dianne had a tour planned for 2020 (then covid hit and thankfully it was cancelled)

Anyway I'm now honestly praying that Nigel and Katya have the same idea and collab together her as a choreographer and him being a director and do their own tour together an evening with N&K kind of thing music and dance their way ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know if anyone outside of me and @Fillyjonk will remember back in 2019 after strictly Joe and Dianne had a tour planned for 2020 (then covid hit and thankfully it was cancelled)

Anyway I'm now honestly praying that Nigel and Katya have the same idea and collab together her as a choreographer and him being a director and do their own tour together an evening with N&K kind of thing music and dance their way ♥
That would actually be quite sweet, perhaps with other musical/dance guests? Is Joe still doing acting?

Reactions: 3
Just seen online that Nigel is going to be there tonight and him and Katya will be interviewed to explain what’s happened. It’s mail online, says something about him looking tense as he makes his way to the studio. Lots of intrusive photos of him getting in a car, carrying a ‘Savile Row’ suit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What time are we live tonight? My flight has been delayed (ffs) so might as well

Reactions: 1
New Wimbledon main presenter right there.
That’s not a very convincing argument. Every year there are conspiracy theories about various BBC employees and none of them ever stand up to scrutiny.

Why do they need to ‘force’ an Annabel win in order for her to become the next Wimbledon presenter? If Clare Balding is either being shoved aside or has decided to leave, why would Annabel being offered the role have anything whatsoever to do with Strictly? She’s clearly doing very well in the public vote as it is, so a lot of people seemingly already like her.

Reactions: 14
BBC have had a right day! The live FA cup game was also called off because of the weather. It's chaos at the beeb right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s not a very convincing argument. Every year there are conspiracy theories about various BBC employees and none of them ever stand up to scrutiny.

Why do they need to ‘force’ an Annabel win in order for her to become the next Wimbledon presenter? If Clare Balding is either being shoved aside or has decided to leave, why would Annabel being offered the role have anything whatsoever to do with Strictly? She’s clearly doing very well in the public vote as it is, so a lot of people seemingly already like her.
Exactly. These conspiracy theories are so boring and obviously not true.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.