Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me would love him to dance a romantic waltz in a long floaty dress just so all the vile bigots heads would finally explode and the world would become and happier place.
God maybe a waltz would be amazing from them!! I never really thought of them doing something like that!

Reactions: 1
Gorka, Nadia and Neil’s facial expressions at the precise moment when Dianne said she didn’t trust any of the pros to do “the lift”.
Such a crappy thing to say, how insulting!
46ABFD39-94B0-41B3-9F50-5BDFADEE6864.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gorka, Nadia and Neil’s facial expressions at the precise moment when Dianne said she didn’t trust any of the pros to do “the lift”.
Such a crappy thing to say, how insulting!
View attachment 2607645
Quite honestly, her saying that, her time on Strictly should be as over as Gio's. Neither are respecting the show - in different ways - but it's wrong they are treating the show that has made them the way they are.

Reactions: 25
SO many articles out there about how Bobby is on to big things after Strictly and like...

With what talent?
I feel like there's always at least one MOR, usually young, celeb every year whose PR people plant stories about what hot property they suddenly are and how they're going to be the next big actor/singer/presenter/West End star.

Reactions: 10
Quite honestly, her saying that, her time on Strictly should be as over as Gio's. Neither are respecting the show - in different ways - but it's wrong they are treating the show that has made them the way they are.
Agreed. Also, we all know that the results show is on Saturday night. However, are they supposed to make it so blatantly obvious it is? In one of Dianne's yt videos she was with Joe in the car & said how its Sunday & how excited she is to be through to next week. And then he just made a joke about how could she know that already, that its not recorded until Sunday....I just thought it was a bit unnecessary to even mention in the video. Without strictly, people wouldn't know who she is. She wouldn't have met Joe.

It seems like she is really forcing the idea of her and Bobby winning / lifting the glitterball. I wonder if her father is even telling her to separate her wishes to win the glitterball from him being ill. It just seems like she is pushing this agenda that nobody else is? Why is it not enough for her to think 'even though my dad is ill, at least he can see me having a great time on tv, doing what I enjoy & having a great time'. I am sure it is more important for him to see his daughter enjoying her entire life instead of just her getting caught up winning a trophy.

I also found her latest instagram post a bit 'beggy' where she went on a massive tangent about the lift & how it was upsetting & showing the picture of them in rehersals....like is there a need? Most couples have hiccups during the live show....?

Reactions: 7
Loving sarky Gorka 😂 Edited to add: I cropped the video so we could see his facial expressions better. Bravo Gorka!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel quite bad for Bobby. He knew it was tit last night. I think considering he is the only one left who hasn’t had any professional dance training he has done well. I wonder how much better he would have done paired with another pro and if the judges gave him constructive criticism instead of over marking him and making him think he is better than he is. Can you imagine what Katya could have done with him?

Although then we wouldn’t have got the best unintentionally funny performance of the series. With his hair straightened he looked the absolute spit of his mum. I swear at one point I saw what was probably her sex face 🤢
I wanted Bobby to be paired up with Katya because I think she would’ve kept him grounded and made sure he didn’t say/do stupid stuff like he has. She would’ve created fun and unique routines for him too. Then Nigel with Nadiya because I could see that partnership doing well. Imagine in Dianne was paired with Nigel, her fans wouldn’t hate him then and think he was a saint. Nigel seems lovely but I could see him making D cry.

Reactions: 12
Juliet has made a post saying she is going on a blocking spree today because of all the awful posts last night.
she hasn’t blocked the guy who repeatedly asked why Layton dances with a man and he should be with a female and called someone a oversensitive homosexual when they tried to explain.

It will be interesting to see if she can stop the main Layton moaner - she pops up all over the board! “I thought Annabel was great” “Yes, but Layton didn’t dance a paso etc”

Plus, if you are going to moan about him - spell his name correctly!

Rant over![

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Could someone please help me out here? Which is the Strictly Facebook group that Juliet runs? How many members are there, that will help me identify which it is. Thanks in advance! x

Could someone please help me out here? Which is the Strictly Facebook group that Juliet runs? How many members are there, that will help me identify which it is. Thanks in advance! x
6.6k - is has dancer emojis after the name.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.