Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still gutted. I'm not watching anymore but I'll totally be throwing my votes at Layton instead when I hear the voting is open.
Yeah, hopefully this will be good for Layton!? Surely!? At least we should get an Ellie and Layton final... I just thought Nigel was going to have his dance of the series tonight... plus I bloody love a Charleston 😭😭😭

Reactions: 14
Wonder if he really is injured, or maybe it got too much for him. If he is would it have been the dress rehearsal?
It's a shame because i think charleston could have been his best dance, and he was Ellie's only real competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was out all day and only glimpsed in the late afternoon that Nigel and Katya are gone. 😔 Flip it anyway.

They were in such brilliant form on ITT.
So disappointing for them. They must be gutted.

Aww they have really been my favourites all through. Brilliant partnership.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Daily Mail are fuelling rumours by creating a "Would you let your partner go on Strictly?" poll.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So disappointed - I love Katya’s choreography. Must be a bad injury if Nigel can’t just have a week off to recover. This brings back my feelings of huge disappointment when AJ had to pull out of the Final.

The other finalists don’t really excite me 🤦‍♀️ - I’m fed up of Ellie and Vito trying to fuel the fake showmance angle too.

Reactions: 13
she’s the standard age of most of the female pros. i think the majority are in their early 30s.

karen is the oldest but even then i think you could crack an egg on her stomach: age means literally nothing when you’re as 🔥🔥 as these women are. people are ridiculous and also apparently watching another show.
Karen is definitely only in her 30s I think.

ETA: Just checked and Katya is only mid-30s! People are weird.

ETA Again: Karen is nearly 42! 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Karen is definitely only in her 30s I think.
She's 41.

So disappointed - I love Katya’s choreography. Must be a bad injury if Nigel can’t just have a week off to recover. This brings back my feelings of huge disappointment when AJ had to pull out of the Final.

The other finalists don’t really excite me 🤦‍♀️ - I’m fed up of Ellie and Vito trying to fuel the fake showmance angle too.
They already denied it, actually, weeks ago

Screenshot 2023-12-03 045536.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I think at this stage theres no pass to the following week so even if he could recover for next week it wouldnt make any difference

Reactions: 2
duck this, the thought of a possible Bobby and Annabel final is driving me to drink. I should just have time to pop to Co-op before it starts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.