Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just remembered my outrage last night at richie and trevor on itt and well...

IMG_20231202_181017.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Person on Reddit saying Katya’s clearly too old to keep up with the grueling training and that’s why they quit. She’s probably 45 at most, hardly a pensioner. People obviously not even bothering to open news articles now. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They certainly need to look at how they manage early leavers in the initial weeks - injuries can’t be helped. Just adding numbers doest solve this type of issue occurring.

I also think it would beneficial to take a look at the elimination process - either by bringing back the person who left the week earlier or not having an elimination on one week but then having two a week later. This works with other shows so why can’t it work with strictly?
I suppose that depends on when the pull out occurs … Angela couldn’t come back for tonight because she hasn't a dance or the twiddly bits prepared to do one … unless the last eliminee continues the next week as normal with training and all the wardrobe/hair/make up prep needed. If they weren’t needed, they could just hang round the Clauditorium.

Reactions: 2
i think they mean that essentially the bottom 2 of a three person semi-final would almost certainly be the dance-off, so the audience would know the result (in knowing what the dance off would be) once the credits were rolling really. it’s just a poorly worded tweet.
Also, the couple who avoids dance off and goes through in the semi is almost certainly the winner in the final, as they've already proven they're the most popular in the vote, which would spoil the final

Reactions: 6
Surely the answer is to just stack it early on and have a double elimination in the semi final if needed. In the 2020 series there would have been 5 in the final if nobody had withdrawn, so presumably that was the plan then.

Reactions: 6
Person on Reddit saying Katya’s clearly too old to keep up with the grueling training and that’s why they quit. She’s probably 45 at most, hardly a pensioner. People obviously not even bothering to open news articles now. 🙄
Katya‘s not even 40 yet I don’t think

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wait that KATYA is too old?!

she’s 33 (i think) with the abs of a goddess wtaf

jesus christ if katya is too old for the training i would simply crumble into a pile of dust the moment i put a dance shoe on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think going forward (next year) they could make strictly one week shorter, have same amount of contestants and if all stay in you have a double elimination on the semi final week.

Reactions: 8
Thought she was a little older but she’s hardly “too old” is she! People are ridiculous especially when something like this happens.
she’s the standard age of most of the female pros. i think the majority are in their early 30s.

karen is the oldest but even then i think you could crack an egg on her stomach: age means literally nothing when you’re as 🔥🔥 as these women are. people are ridiculous and also apparently watching another show.

Reactions: 20
That place has hated Nigel for weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Most of the female pros on this show are the same age as Katya or even older, what a weird take 🤣 Dianne, Nadiya, Luba & Nancy are all the same age or similar and Karen is more than half a decade older

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.