Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you talking about when he had a face like a slapped arse and stormed off on the results show and walked away from Katya in the reaction room?

I don't understand why you have used this as comparison; If he got ripped apart from crying from a couples choice then I would deffo defend a person in that situation (as long as they weren't doing for sympathy every week) but he got criticism for making mistakes in his dance; other couples have been criticised as well.

Not having a go either but pointing out the obvious as well.
Yes Nigel got ripped apart, and ?

I didn't come on here grovelling saying please show him some grace his father has died from leukaemia and honestly this is not Nigel angry this is him gutted (which is the truth)

You were happily slagging someone off and that's fine but then you say please spare Bobby the same fate show him some grace.

People will judge all how they see fit is my point .

Reactions: 6
Lol no, it's not about Nigel it's about the fact you say "face like a smacked arse" in one breath and say you're not slagging him off in the next. Be real. Own the bitchiness and snark. It's Tattle.

Say you think Nigel's a mardy arse bleep. Nobody will give a tit but veiling every point you make in passive aggression is like trying to unwrap a Chupa Chup.
Because maybe a person can look like a face like a smacked arse at a certain time and then be a good dancer out of hold in some of his dances. If that's bitchy and snark so be it. Aren't humans multifaceted?

If I think someone's a bleep I wouldn't think its anyone on strictly more along the lines of people who make other peoples lives a misery but thats just me, we all have our own levels of measuring cuntness.

Yes Nigel got ripped apart, and ?

I didn't come on here grovelling saying please show him some grace his father has died from leukaemia and honestly this is not Nigel angry this is him gutted (which is the truth)

You were happily slagging someone off and that's fine but then you say please spare Bobby the same fate show him some grace.

People will judge all how they see fit is my point .
All I said was that I would hope for Bobby and I would hold the opinion of ANYONE doing what looks to be an emotional couples choice then they don't get ripped apart from showing emotion? Especially when people have already from what I have seen say he is going to do this for a sympathy vote.

I know Bobby gets some stick on here but I don’t think anyone is accusing Bobby of going for a sympathy vote. People are concerned that the shows bosses are using Bobbys traumatic experience to get views/votes. Most people are expressing concern for Bobby and worrying that this could be exploiting a young lad who had a massive loss that he doesn’t appear to have processed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because maybe a person can look like a face like a smacked arse at a certain time and then be a good dancer out of hold in some of his dances. If that's bitchy and snark so be it. Aren't humans multifaceted?

If I think someone's a bleep I wouldn't think its anyone on strictly more along the lines of people who make other peoples lives a misery but thats just me, we all have our own levels of measuring cuntness.

All I said was that I would hope for Bobby and I would hold the opinion of ANYONE doing what looks to be an emotional couples choice then they don't get ripped apart from showing emotion? Especially when people have already from what I have seen say he is going to do this for a sympathy vote.
Yeah i know shocking isn't he, that's Nige for ya, what a bastard

But my point was actually about people can't happily slag off one person then tell others to lay off or go easy on another,
never mind 🤦

Reactions: 4
I know Bobby gets some stick on here but I don’t think anyone is accusing Bobby of going for a sympathy vote. People are concerned that the shows bosses are using Bobbys traumatic experience to get views/votes. Most people are expressing concern for Bobby and worrying that this could be exploiting a young lad who had a massive loss that he doesn’t appear to have processed.
Spot on.

Reactions: 10
Another disadvantage of a Jade themed dance is most of Bobby's fandom being on Tiktok. The emphasis on Jade this week will easily lead them to look her up discover her racist bullying on Celebrity BB. Tiktok is hugely into cancel culture - this could get very ugly.

Reactions: 10
Yeah i know shocking isn't he, that's Nige for ya, what a bastard

But my point was actually about people can't happily slag off one person then tell others to lay off or go easy on another,
never mind 🤦
Is slagging off noticing the way person acts and other people posted about? I also didn’t say for people to go easy I said I would hope people wouldn’t react a certain way that’s just not on here but on other places?

Maybe the Nigel rave thread is best for people who can’t stand any criticism towards him. God knows you wouldn’t be able to come on here at all if you were a mega Bobby fan and see all the things said about him.

I appreciate you saying that and I understand.

It’s just I’ve just seen comments elsewhere where people who already dislike him are using this dance as a stick to beat him with.

Reactions: 4
Is slagging off noticing the way person acts and other people posted about? I also didn’t say for people to go easy I said I would hope people wouldn’t react a certain way that’s just not on here but on other places?

Maybe the Nigel rave thread is best for people who can’t stand any criticism towards him. God knows you wouldn’t be able to come on here at all if you were a mega Bobby fan and see all the things said about him.

I appreciate you saying that and I understand.

It’s just I’ve just seen comments elsewhere where people who already dislike him are using this dance as a stick to beat him with.
Oh Lord 🤦

Reactions: 2
Right, time for another Shag, Marry, Kill.

Old school male pros:
James
Brendan
Vincent
Another tough one. I have to kill James - stomp him like a cockroach! So...

Shag Vincent; Marry Brendan; Kill James.

Now I don't want to think about any of this again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually said that I hoped it was coming from him. The whole thing just reeks of producer manipulation and that's the part I don't like.
I wonder if there's some of the PR step mum in there too? Considering how Jade herself was exploited by Max Clifford it's all just very icky.

As much as Bobby and Dianne aren't favourites amongst a large portion on here everyone expressing an option about their CC are actually supporting them as people in this situation and wanting what's best for them.

Reactions: 9
That face you make when the judges have given you 90% positive feedback, but also pointed out noticeable errors... "Mardy Mellor."

Screenshot_20231121_234955_BBC iPlayer.jpg

That face you make when the judges have given you 90% positive feedback, but also pointed out noticeable errors... "Poor Nigel."

Screenshot_20231121_234629_BBC iPlayer.jpg

;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah, i don't think he did storm off did he? It was barely a flounce, disappointingly.
The storming off narrative does piss me off as you can hold whatever opinion you want about him and we all perceive things differently or read facial expressions differently but it's very obvious he just turns and walks away, in both clips. There's nothing physically that says storming off. Hearing about the "storming off" then watching the clips expecting the drama left me disappointed he didn't to be honest 😅. "Nigel's fine kids!"

Reactions: 18
The storming off narrative does piss me off as you can hold whatever opinion you want about him and we all perceive things differently or read facial expressions differently but it's very obvious he just turns and walks away, in both clips. There's nothing physically that says storming off. Hearing about the "storming off" then watching the clips expecting the drama left me disappointed he didn't to be honest 😅. "Nigel's fine kids!"
No, he didn't storm off, I think what looks jarring, though, is that every other couple in shot instantly falls into a hug, Angela & Carlos don't, but remain holding hands, and Nigel just instantly turns his back on Katya and walks away without a single physical or verbal interaction. Almost like he switched off the moment the cameras did.

But I agree, that body language, actions, expressions, etc, can be perceived differently, and often wildly inaccurately.

Reactions: 8
And he readily admitted he doesn't know the full story of the dance. So who's the ones in control here?

I think we can all agree in this instance that no matter our personal opinions are of them as a partnership, as individuals, their dancing ability, scores, judges' comments in this instance we all want them to be okay and that their mental health should be a priority.
---
No, he didn't storm off, I think what looks jarring, though, is that every other couple in shot instantly falls into a hug, Angela & Carlos don't, but remain holding hands, and Nigel just instantly turns his back on Katya and walks away without a single physical or verbal interaction. Almost like he switched off the moment the cameras did.
Nigel walks away from Russian sexpot homewrecker to go hug his wife isn't quite the headline the gutter press want is it? 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ewwwwww.

Shag Brendan (quickly, in the dark and he's not allowed to talk)
Marry Vincent (the lesser of three evils?)
Kill James (insufferable troll)
I went to see Tango Passions recently ( amazing!) and my old crush came back, so I’d shag and marry Vincent and kill the other two.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my God watch Vito's insta post, him and Ellie warming up in the first video. The hip rotating. What catches your eye? 🍆
Was that before or after Ellie kicked him in the 🍆 though? Enquiring minds want to know what damage was done.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.