Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s probably because Len was still a current judge on DWTS. Whereas he hung up his Strictly hat & buggered off to the US for more money 😂 They did a tribute of some kind early on right? They haven’t totally ignored him. I don’t remember Len, he was gone before I started watching.
He was the original ooh aah wah pickled walnuts before Anton, but he was also a nasty judge, I didn't buy into the twinkle in me cockney eye rubbish

Reactions: 8
So Tom Hiddleston was interviewed on Zoe Ball's breakfast show this morning and she asked him about Strictly and who he liked, he mentioned Ellie as who he thought was most improved, and Layton and Nigel as who he thought were fantastic but were being judged more harshly by the judges.

Just looked at the comments on a clip of it on Instagram and there are genuinely people bitching that he 'didn't mention everyone' and how he was 'promoting the BBC agenda', and how he 'should have mentioned Bobby as most improved'.

Jesus, God forbid someone has an actual opinion of their own and voices it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bobby
Neil
Kevin

Shag, marry or kill.

Go!

I'm exempt from making this choice because I'm an evil cow who wants you all to suffer.
You are evil indeed.

Bobby - Marry and then just give him constant weed so he spends all his time catatonic.
Neil - kill, I’m sorry it’s Neil I couldn’t do anything else.
Kevin - Shag, he’s been around a bit so might have some skills but I would utilise plenty of Bobbys weed first.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Tom Hiddleston was interviewed on Zoe Ball's breakfast show this morning and she asked him about Strictly and who he liked, he mentioned Ellie as who he thought was most improved, and Layton and Nigel as who he thought were fantastic but were being judged more harshly by the judges.

Just looked at the comments on a clip of it on Instagram and there are genuinely people bitching that he 'didn't mention everyone' and how he was 'promoting the BBC agenda', and how he 'should have mentioned Bobby as most improved'.

Dianne fans proving themselves once again to be utter arseholes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bobby
Neil
Kevin

Shag, marry or kill.

Go!

I'm exempt from making this choice because I'm an evil cow who wants you all to suffer.
Kiss Bobby
Marry Kevin (only since he's always out the house doing tours or whatever else)
Kill Neil

Reactions: 2
Bobby
Neil
Kevin

Shag, marry or kill.

Go!

shag bobby, marry neil, kill kevin.

i hate you for making me consider this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I thought it was really sweet how clear it was that he genuinely enjoys the show. A Strictly party hosted by Tom Hiddleston and Zawe Ashton is one I’d love to attend!

But got forbid a Hollywood actor doesn’t mention his adoration for Bobby Brazier’s noodle arms 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.