Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it rests with Nigel tbh - he has all the ability but seems to lose his cool on the dancefloor. If he can tap into what makes him do that (I dunno, he could meditate?!) then I reckon he can fix it.
The really sad thing though is that it just wasn't a disaster on Saturday in the way it was portrayed he does keep up perfectly with Katya and is totally at ease in the routine

Ellie started her routine standing there literally doing absolutely nothing but staring at Vito - Nigel started his jumping on top of a grand piano, doing a solo piece then jumping off straighting his bow tie and launching straight into hold
There were many big visible issues with other people's routines but his was deemed the worst, no way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it’s probably because Len was still a current judge on DWTS. Whereas he hung up his Strictly hat & buggered off to the US for more money 😂 They did a tribute of some kind early on right? They haven’t totally ignored him. I don’t remember Len, he was gone before I started watching.
It was a crappy 3 minute VT crammed in the middle of the launch show. Whereas Bruce got a VT of over 5 minutes and a tribute dance.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I suppose it's not really like anyone is wanting to bonk Bobby. 🤣
You would be surprised. The occasional video about Bobby and Dianne makes it onto my for you page (in spite of me clicking not interested every time they appear) and there’s an alarmingly high number of comments about how hot Bobby is.

Granted, I am not in the age bracket for people fancying Bobby but I am very confident that me at age 20 would be as confused by people being attracted to Bobby as I am today.

Reactions: 7
You would be surprised. The occasional video about Bobby and Dianne makes it onto my for you page (in spite of me clicking not interested every time they appear) and there’s an alarmingly high number of comments about how hot Bobby is.

Granted, I am not in the age bracket for people fancying Bobby but I am very confident that me at age 20 would be as confused by people being attracted to Bobby as I am today.
Oh ick. I think I'd rather let Neil give me a knee trembler than even allow Bobby a quick boob honk.

Don't get me wrong, Bobby is a very striking looking guy but he is about as sexy as a swig of gone off milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh ick. I think I'd rather let Neil give me a knee trembler than even allow Bobby a quick boob honk.

Don't get me wrong, Bobby is a very striking looking guy but he is about as sexy as a swig of gone off milk.
Trigger Warning: Complimenting Neil

At least Neil's old enough to theoretically know what he's doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

What do you call the opposite of a fantasy threesome? Because whatever it is, that’s what Neil and Bobby would be for me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Leandro and Maria posted from Strictly today - there’s an AT coming! It’s either Annabel or Ellie. I’m thinking Annabel

Reactions: 7
thing is, if you were shagging bobby, he looks so much like his mother that you'd expect him to stop in the middle and go "east angular? is that abroad?" or some such

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think that’s Laytons boyfriend in his latest insta story with NicoleS? 🥰 Layton looks hot with blonde hair & eyeliner, it really works for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Trigger Warning: Complimenting Neil

At least Neil's old enough to theoretically know what he's doing.
Yeah I think the most pertinent word in that sentence is theoretically. Even if he had a first class degree from the University of Shagging you still wouldn’t risk it would you?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bobby
Neil
Kevin

Shag, marry or kill.

Go!

I'm exempt from making this choice because I'm an evil cow who wants you all to suffer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.