Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said Nigel acts like his tit doesn’t stink and I’m starting to think they might be right 😑 I know he’s annoyed but he needs to be careful it doesn’t come across as arrogant! Face like a slapped arse!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Final Blackpool 2023 Leaderboard
1. Ellie and Vito: 39 (7 points)
=. Layton and Nikita: 39 (7 points)
3. Angela S and Carlos: 38 (6 points)
4. Annabel and Johannes: 35 (5 points)
=. Bobby and Dianne: 35 (5 points)
6. Nigel and Katya: 31 (4 points)
7. Angela R and Kai: 28 (3 points)

Reactions: 13
Ellie, Layton and Nigel votes - felt bad for Nigel. I wonder if it might be a shock dance off - Nigel
might get through on the public vote.

Reactions: 17
Can’t decide who to vote for. The funniest dance off would be knobby vs
Nigel, but I think that’s unlikely. I’ll just go for Ellie and Vito.

Reactions: 10
I need Nigel to get his tit together because the prospect of me having to endure Bobby and Dianne in the final is becoming more likely and I will not be a pleasant person if that is the situation we end up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
2 ange 1 ellie. Sorry I love Nikita but with old ange and state of susie still in i think layton is fine for now

Reactions: 8
I did 1 for Angela S and Carlos and the other 2 for the pole and guyliner 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually don't mind a shock dance off tonight so long as its Angela R vs someone excellent who can knock her out if the competition.

Reactions: 12
Unsurprisingly, all my votes for Layton 😂

Nigel will pull in the votes for looking so gutted. I think it’s a genuine reaction from him, I think he’s getting really frustrated with himself for making noticeable mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
2 ange 1 ellie. Sorry I love Nikita but with old ange and state of susie still in i think layton is fine for now
same - i’m confident layton will see off anyone atm (as he should!)

i do wonder if nigel and katya got too close to the camera at the part where he really went wrong - unless it was an intended extreme closeup 🤣

Reactions: 9
3 votes for Ellie and Vito who I'm not shipping
and 3 for Angela and Carlos

Reactions: 8
FFS Nigel should have his tit together by now. He better sort it out as I cant be having Bobby in the final!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s weird with Nigel as on paper he is an absolute ringer, but hes just not quite hitting it.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
same - i’m confident layton will see off anyone atm (as he should!)

i do wonder if nigel and katya got too close to the camera at the part where he really went wrong - unless it was an intended extreme closeup 🤣
i'm disappointed as soon as he started dancing with katya he lost it I think. I love katya before anyone says anything

Reactions: 11
i'm disappointed as soon as he started dancing with katya he lost it I think. I love katya before anyone says anything
no you’re right! he dances really well in isolation or side by side imo, but it all goes a little wrong the minute he’s in hold (when he gets a bit awkward looking).

Reactions: 21
3x layton for me

mr kcc's phone did angela s, nigel and another layton all by itself 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.