Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Kev is a little more tolerable as a husband than Bobby or Neil. Maybe it depends on whether or not you can handle pranks with Neil but imagine a lifetime with "the awareness of the thoughts of Bobby Brazier".

Reactions: 7
and I just love how layton just completely gets how mad the concept of couples choice is

"so they do a lovely vt where I say how much I love me mam. then I'm sliding down a pole" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does everyone want to marry Neil? Do you all need visas?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
and I just love how layton just completely gets how mad the concept of couples choice is

"so they do a lovely vt where I say how much I love me mam. then I'm sliding down a pole" 😆
Not watched yet but how refreshing to hear a celeb say it as it is 😂 and not ‘that backstreet boys medley meant everything to me & my brothers’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was the original ooh aah wah pickled walnuts before Anton, but he was also a nasty judge, I didn't buy into the twinkle in me cockney eye rubbish
Me neither! I didn’t like him one bit. Everybody thought he was like a cheeky cockney uncle. Or something. I thought he was sinister.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.