Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
I’m ready to declare Katya’s dress my favourite ever, usurping Karen Hardy’s VW dress after seventeen years.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

jfletcher

VIP Member
Watching Krishnan dance always makes me smile and that’s exactly why I want him to get to Blackpool.

• Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Not dancing related, but Layton looked very handsome in the suit! I'm so pissed off with Craig though, that should have been a 40 😳

kachoochoo

VIP Member
well I've calmed down and watched layton and nikita only 6 more times 😍

I really don't want to jinx it, but 🤐 i really want them to win and I think tonight was a turning point

• Heart

glasgow27

VIP Member
Karen & her ex both sound a bit nuts. What sane adult thinks moving across the world to live with someone you've never met is a good idea? All incredibly rushed, seemingly with misaligned goals.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I mean good for Ellie if she is getting that 🍆. I just hope she’s making the most of it cos she is living the dream of many of us.

• Haha
  • Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Once again Gio was giving Vito evils when he came up to the Clauditorium. Not a smile crossed his face the entire time. Would love to know why he hates him so much. (It's notable that Amanda has been leaving lots of hearts on Ellie and Vito's posts) :unsure:
Because Gios knob is a like a McDonald’s chip and Vitos is like a baby’s arm holding an apple.

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
I'm torn on wanting Annabel to have the distraction and joy of Strictly for a little longer and wanting her to go out on somewhat of a high after last week and not spend weeks trailing at the bottom of the leaderboard. Personally I'd rather lose one of the Angela's this week and let both Krishnan and Annabel have the joy of Blackpool before they go

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Krishnan now favourite to go Saturday
I hope that he doesn’t. I would far prefer to watch someone who isn’t that great but adores dancing and is really getting something out of it over someone who is ticking the boxes. I’d be happy to lose both Angela’s, Annabelle and Bobby before him.

soccergirl

VIP Member
So Ellie got the same score as Grangela? make it make sense.

Mrs Danvers has chipped in with 'praise':
It always feels like Ellie's at a dance exam and achieving her 'Merit' with impressively clean technique. I never get any sense of a performance.

Great job though.

• Wow
  • Haha