Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiabeanie

I served krishnan in macdonals in the late 90s...i feel like it's my claim to fame. He wasn't in bright yellow trousers though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

glasgow27

VIP Member
I so miss Rylan. I think Fleur genuinely tries her best but having two fairly presenters fairly new to TV presenting in general isn't going to make for a great show. Add in that Janette simply doesn't have any wit or seemingly much grasp of UK humour/culture and it makes her shows very awkward.

• Heart

jfletcher

VIP Member
It’s going to be an interesting dance-off tonight. Annabel was better that I expected her to be, Angela S had her best dance and Angela R got a decent score so I can’t call it.

I love him but I think it will be farewell to Krishnan tonight unless he’s got enough support to save him from the dance-off.

• Sad

diamondthunder

VIP Member
Absolutely on the floor howling at this comment of Monkseal's!!! 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot 2023-11-11 003641.png

Mrs Danvers is how I'm going to picture LadyLav in my head from now on!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Honeystar

VIP Member
My OH watching his first episode tonight on Angela “wow look at her lifting her leg” me: “yes she does it every week”

• Haha

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I really like Nikita but don’t usually fancy him, however, when he stayed in character at the end… that did something to me. 🥵
What an amazing dance! Bit stingy of Craig not to go for the 10.

• Haha
  • Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
I honestly think Layton could win this, I can’t see him being the dance off slayer I thought. He has far more support than previous ringers IMO. It’s going to be a tight contest between him and Ellie and I’m genuinely not sure which one will do it atm

Bol85

VIP Member
Completely agree. I've had lots of arguments about it online (I know it's silly, but I can't help myself) with people who say ballroom dancing should only be between a man and a woman because of how their different bodies complement one another, etc.

However, Layton and Nikita have really proven that same sex dancing can work and is just as good as opposite sex dancing if done well.

I know that if I'd seen that kind of performance on TV when I was a teenager struggling with my sexuality, it would have made me feel a little less alone. It warms my heart that it might be helping teenagers of today who are in a similar boat.

I know it's only a dance show and I know lots of gay/bi people won't agree with me, but I honestly feel representation does matter.
It DOES matter. It matters to me now as a 35 year old. In a different way but it still matters. And Nikita & Layton matter so much in terms of their partnership & friendship. It clearly doesn’t matter at all to Nikita that Layton is gay. They are equals, they are friends, they are openly affectionate. The more people see that, the more I hope the next gen won’t go through the shit I went through with ‘friends’ when I was younger.

Anyway, not much to say about tonight but holy hell, that AT. 🤯 Layton seemed very subdued tonight, really emotional & in the zone bless him. Think that took it out of him!

Nigel was lovely, Ellie v good, hate to say it but Bobby wasn’t bad.

Tom Daley looked hot in the audience 😂 can we get him on Strictly?! With Vito 👍🏻😂

• Heart