Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bol85

VIP Member
I’m still dying in my queer corner over here at how bloody great it is to see such affection between two boys. Nikita is such a gem. No different on ITT tonight, they are ridiculously lovely ❤ I love Nikita’s hair but tonight wasn’t its best look 🙈 Maybe it was sweaty hair kinda day!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I loved Vito since he joined.
He takes his work really seriously also, well I guess they all do. But I notice that it's mentioned that he writes everything down, and that he takes on board what is said about particular dances, to the other couples. I presume it's for when he will be training and choreographing that dance, in turn.

Vicky Gill also mentioned him once or twice - asking for example about Ellie's costume, length of skirt and so on. Now maybe all of the pros do these things but I imagine his attention to detail is second to none.

He has had two brilliant partners but I imagine even if he got one next time who was far less able than Fleur or Ellie, he would still do his best and make sure that they had a good experience of Strictly.

Speaking of followers, I started following Nigel, on Instagram - themeditatingactor. 😊

Beth1980

VIP Member
I agree it was better than I thought it would be, Annabel has done better than I thought she would throughout but don't know why because I knew nothing about her before. Glad she has lovely Johannes to see her through her Strictly experience so soon after losing her husband.

• Heart

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Piss off to high hell with them scores now, please!!!!!! That was a 39 at least and we all bloody well know it.

Shirley, you TIT. Eddie Kadi 10 WHAT?!

soccergirl

VIP Member
Thoughts:

Layton and Nikita were excellent but I honestly wasn't as wowed by it as I thought I would be. Deservedly top of the leaderboard, though.

Nigel rather undermarked imo. Should have been 4 9s minimum.

Angela S did great, I thought, and she and Carlos both looked gorgeous in proper costumes.

Annabelle's Samba was the better of the two by a significant margin, although Krishnan definitely nailed those batucadas!

Main highlight of La Rippon's Paso was Kai dressed as Lovejoy. Please, voters, set that poor man free.

That AS was....not good. Bobby was stiff and the choreography....wtf Dianne.

Rumbas are almost always a bit forgettable but Ellie performed it beautifully. And Vito got his tips out for the lad(ie)s so I'm sure this thread is happy 😂

Battle of the sambas in the dance off, I think.
This absolutely cracked me up.

Kai is 100% texting Nadiya every Saturday 'FFS through again!'

• Haha