Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Always find it so hard to keep up with the thread during the show so here’s my thoughts…

Krishnan - Pure shit but pure joy. Worried about his votes this week but really hoping he makes it one more week for Blackpool

Bobby - Probably his best so far but felt more like a contemporary routine at times. Still no standout moment or improvement in scores … his dancing does nothing for me

Angela R - Not as bad as I thought and probably her best in weeks, think she’s still at risk of being in the dance off and the results depend on who she’s in it with

Nigel - Absolutely stunning and so cute, choreo was unbelievable and I’m wondering if Katya did it herself as no outside choreographers were mentioned? Thought it deserved at least one 10 if we are going off how other couples choice routines have been marked

Ellie - Not my favourite from her and not as good as I thought it would be, but she still did really well and I think either her or Nigel are our winners this year (more likely to be Ellie)

Annabel - It was good but overmarked imo, much better than the rehearsal clips though so fair play to her for bringing it on the night

Angela S - One of her best yet, thought the whole setup was amazing and costumes were stunning. Carlos is a delight

Layton - Just perfection. Actually made me cry a little bit, I don’t think some people realize how important it is to have a partnership like this on TV every single week. The best same sex couple to be on the show, fair play to Nikita for throwing himself right in although I had no doubt that he would

Now we wait for the spoiler…

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I seriously can't wait to see Layton, Nigel and Ellie's dances tonight I feel like all three could be amazing but at the same time theyre all doing high stakes routines that could be criticised if they don't pull them off perfectly, God I bloody love all the drama 🍿

Beth1980

VIP Member
They could have Nigel is a shirt instead of a polo t-shirt especially as Katya looks amazing in her dress.

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
If i take a sip of wine everytime Blackpool is mentioned, I'll be needing a liver transplant

I'm already a bit tipsy and that gif is sending me west

• Haha
Well, Vito can't recover from this criticism: being blasted by Brenda/n ('speaking on behalf of Sky Bingo) for showing his chest too much! Won't someone think of the kids!

Brendan’s a bitter, hypocritical old tart. Didn’t hear him speaking up about the lack of coverage in the days when the female dancers wore only dental floss with a few sequins glued to it (yes, I am indeed thinking of Aliona’s Blackpool samba get up)

jfletcher

VIP Member
Giovanni was up in that balcony wondering if he could chuck something at Vito to take him out of the competition without anyone realising it was him.

• Haha

Boogs

VIP Member
Joanne picked him out in Choreography Corner as well … she said what a good choreographer he is and how he does everything in the finest detail even to a finger flick 😁
I think underneath the bumbling puppy exterior there is a very smart man.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Mr bagpuss walked in the room to me screaming at the telly when craig gave them 9.
He's gone off in a huff now (mr bagpuss not craig)

• Haha

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
They must have been reading here, Michelle is in every background shot 😆

Knobby - loved the seamless lifts. His comment afterwards about sharing a bed with someone was very inappropriate though, he gives me the ick.

Nigel's CC was a bit naff 😭 it seemed quite similar to Stacey Dooley & Kevin's, which was also naff. Love it that he got a chance to showcase his skills but the style of it just didn't suit him. And please give him a decent outfit next week ffs! He's so talented and hot af but hasn't had the right choreography and costumes yet. I want a big showstopper from him in Blackpool.

Both sambas were terrible, but I could see Annabell making it through again because it was out of her comfort zone and people love a 'journey.'

Gorgeous costumes for Angela & Carlos.

Lakita's AT - Deserved a 40 imo, I tend to agree with Craig's marking but if he's going to give a dance of that quality a 9, he needs to give some critique. He set them up to expect a 10 by only saying 'a-ma-zing.'

Reactions: 19

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
The DM have another piece on Ellie: they're obsessed with her and Vito. It's mainly on her 'heartbreak' after being cheated on by her ugly ex and axed from Corrie. The comments aren't actually that bad: the usual body shaming stuff/'she's punching', but lots of positive stuff which is unusual for the Fail!

I think sleep deprivation and hormones are having an effect today, because that article made me feel a bit emotional haha! I didn't realise Corrie had axed her character, I thought she'd chosen to leave - good on her for turning her shitty year around and having such an amazing time in the process 🙌

I've just had a look at her ex's instagram and he looks like a twattish slimeball - big "lads lads lads" vibes and he looks like an arrogant wankstain, he gives me the ick. She's well rid! I also found an interview with Ellie from last year where she says he's not a model despite what's been reported online!

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
The Nadiya fan going off again on DS, seemingly about Nadiya not partnering Kai in the remembrance number.
Oh for goodness sake, as Kai mentioned on the clip, him and Lauren have partnered each other since they were kids, so they are really fantastic together, and are the two main British pros. Of course Jason would put them together for an important British Remembrance Dance.

• Heart

jfletcher

VIP Member
That was gorgeous and right in Nigel’s wheelhouse. I’d be shocked if Katya didn’t choreograph that.