Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna252

VIP Member
Not sure what it is but the fun element is missing on it takes two this year
Might be the presenters being bit wooden and refusing to go off script
Perhaps the pro challenge will liven things up if they've done it this year 🤔
I miss Rylan. His humour was a lot more spontaneous and unpredictable. It’s all a bit safe and rehearsed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Bol85

VIP Member
His Tess/Claudia mix up did make me laugh last week. It was everyone else’s reactions that made me giggle 😅

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
That’s the first time I’ve enjoyed watching Angela S, it was quite beautiful.

• Heart

I've just read it and there's a bit more to it then just Strictly but I do think he was a bit unrealistic in some ways. I mean, he left Australia to be with someone he never met in person without really knowing (it would seem) what it is she did for a living and how much she would be away because of it. It seems like it ended just before Strictly started which probably explains why Karen didn't seem as into the whole thing at the start. I feel sad for them both.
So they met randomly on social media, have already got three previous divorces between them, lived on opposite sides of the world, knew very little about each other, moved in together more or less straight away, got married at a rate of knots, had limited time together after the wedding due to work commitments, and wanted vastly different things in life?

I’m AMAZED it didn’t work out. 🙄

• Haha

Redline

on catch up here but Rippon could fall over and break a leg, the producers would still somehow get her to Blackpool.

She spends more time with her legs in the air than Denise on the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 17

soccergirl

VIP Member
I don’t want Krishnan to go out this week. Want him to do Blackpool and go out with a bang.
Yeah, it feels a bit like Annabel has served her purpose (that sounds harsh, but in Strictly narrative terms) with the CC. Of the two, she's the better dancer but I'd much rather watch Krishnan. And Jojo needs a break!

Geetbo

VIP Member
Just checked the tv listings and realised it’s an early start tonight, 6.05pm. I’m all discombobulated by that and wondering how much Prosecco I can down in 25 minutes 😂
Fortuitously I’ve been out for lunch and had a ton of wine so I’m already mildly pissed.

• Heart
  • Haha