Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
The swagger and energy that Nikita must come home with on a Saturday night every week is something I would like to experience 🥵

And while I’m on the thirst train, I should mention that Katya’s ridiculous flexibility and core strength is also something I would like to experience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

JCMSadie

VIP Member
That was quite beautiful, felt more contemporary which I don't always hate. But there seemed a bit too much running about.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
speaking of "how's trish?" aj, I remember how it seemed that tptb gave that role on nikita when he joined

like how he was basically portrayed as tilly's and ellie s's big brother

I'm just so glad he's been given so much more than aj got

although, aj was kinda shit so 🤷
I actually thought How's Trish AJ/AJP/NotOdudu did a decent job as a pro, especially given his age. He choreographed some pretty decent dances and generally gave his partners a good run. He coped well with adaptive choreography for Lauren too.

Rubbish actor and a bit of knob by all costs but I think as pros go, especially young ones, he did well and had he not thrown his toys out of the pram thinking he would be the next Ant & Dec he would be great now with all that experience.

Nikita is better tho 😎

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I found this comment on Digital Spy about Tess announcing who is through 😁. I love it!

Or at the very least she could be more creative -

"Dancing like a plank again next week..."

"Getting the Vicky Gill costume of doom will be..."

"Lined up to be run over by the Strictly bus in week 4..."

"Being stitched up with an Argentine Tango to Shaddup Your Face are..."

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
How much does Giovanni get paid to stand looking like he wishes he was anywhere but there

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Boogs

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve been waiting for that AT for a week and it exceeded my expectations and made me feel all funny 🤤 😮 😢 🥵

My dog is now in a mood with me as I screamed fuck you Craig at the TV.

• Haha
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
Ha sorry but that comment about the person he shared a bed with actually made me laugh 🤣

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
They have KNOCKED the joy out of Angela S and for why?! Herself and Carlos are such a lovely partnership and she looks like a beautiful ghostie tonight