Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asgyui

VIP Member
Like how Nigel seems private about his daughter, not referring to her by name or sharing lots of her in public

Reactions: 25

LaBlonde

VIP Member
speaking of "how's trish?" aj, I remember how it seemed that tptb gave that role on nikita when he joined

like how he was basically portrayed as tilly's and ellie s's big brother

I'm just so glad he's been given so much more than aj got

although, aj was kinda shit so 🤷
i honestly liked AJ! when i look back, he had some great partnerships and dances, and was a really good teacher considering his age. he was an absolute idiot for leaving as i think he likely had a job for a decade at least on strictly.

• Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Holy shit, that was beautiful. I'm actually crying. Stuunning. Ellie looks amazing, her makeup and that beautiful dress!

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
I usually only like the rumba if it’s utter filth but that was great. Ellie is a fantastic dancer and Vito is a fantastic choreographer/teacher/cheerleader/lust object.

• Heart
  • Haha

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Krishnan's video this morning about how much he's enjoying strictly got me! I love it when people fall in love with the show.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Have they forgot to make any costumes for Nigel? He looks like he’s just got his own clothes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

JCMSadie

VIP Member
A zumba teacher tried to teach us batchacara's once...it was a fucking disaster, so Krishnan's at least got one up on a class of 20 women.

• Haha

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Vito just casually standing there with his tits out like he's not trying to kill us all!!

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
There’s an episode of friends where Joey says if a couple has chemistry on stage then they aren’t sleeping with each other … there was zero passion in that for me so I’m decided Ellie and Vito are in fact sleeping with each other 😂

• Haha