Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posy

VIP Member
I don’t want Krishnan to go out this week. Want him to do Blackpool and go out with a bang.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Open-door

I'll laugh like a drain if middle aged non-dancer Krishnan pulls off the so called hardest Latin dance as he appears to be doing in that clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Boring Monday

VIP Member
Yeah he looks gross and a wannabe 'player'. She was only 17 when they got together! If the outcome of this is just her #gettinghergrooveback etc, then fantastic for her and hopefully a 'friends for life' story.

This is cute: one of the highlights being when Rippon seems to accidentally be making an enormous cock, and Kai just cracks up :ROFLMAO: 🍆
Amy speaks for us all … Bobby I really would like to see some development.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

soccergirl

VIP Member
I just went on Twitter to see what James Jordan had to say. He’s in Dubai so no comments on the show but posted to remind us all what a delight he is.
View attachment 2565878
Yes, let's hope we're allowed to celebrate without Tommy Robinson, James, I agree.

Also on-brand for him to be wanging on about GB from a repressive country where homosexuality is illegal.

Honeystar

VIP Member
Nigel is a lesson in paying tribute/referencing those you have lost without turning it into some ridiculous sob story that most couple choices are (the only exception I will take is Annabelle due to how recent her loss is 💔)

It was a nice mention, that linked to his performance, without making the whole VT about it

• Heart