Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what it is but the fun element is missing on it takes two this year
Might be the presenters being bit wooden and refusing to go off script
Perhaps the pro challenge will liven things up if they've done it this year 🤔

Reactions: 8
Not the greasy Peter Andre hair. 🤢 Nikita needs a hair intervention stat! Or a stylist who hasn't been locked in a wardrobe since 1998.
Thank God someone said that. He used to have great hair and now it looks a greasy 90's mess. Retro not in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think this AT will be their wow moment.
really hope so 🤞 it has the potential to be the hottest thing ever

I watch the mad about the boy number all the time and so we know nikita has the fiddly AT legs on point from the first few bars of that

and we know layton is capable of literally anything, so basically I am bouncing in my seat until I see this dance for real 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I miss Rylan. His humour was a lot more spontaneous and unpredictable. It’s all a bit safe and rehearsed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m still dying in my queer corner over here at how bloody great it is to see such affection between two boys. Nikita is such a gem. No different on ITT tonight, they are ridiculously lovely ❤ I love Nikita’s hair but tonight wasn’t its best look 🙈 Maybe it was sweaty hair kinda day!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Blimey, it is a bit much isn't it 🥕🍊

Really looking forward to their AT tomorrow, I think it's going to be spectacular. Layton & Nikita have such a genuine affection and respect for each other - I think they'll be friends for life outside of the show.

• Heart
We're watching TOTP and I joked to my family that Grangela is doing her CC to This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan.

Personally I think she would smash the obligatory street dance.

• Haha
Blimey, it is a bit much isn't it 🥕🍊

Really looking forward to their AT tomorrow, I think it's going to be spectacular. Layton & Nikita have such a genuine affection and respect for each other - I think they'll be friends for life outside of the show.
Nikia’s mum commented on insta about how they ‘hope Nikita will be in their lives forever’ 😭 how sweet is her comment.. I love the mums!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nikia’s mum commented on insta about how they ‘hope Nikita will be in their lives forever’ 😭 how sweet is her comment.. I love the mums!
Awwww! I do sometimes think Layton and Nikita's bond is very brotherly, it must be like having gained another son. 🥰

• Heart
Tiny bit of movement tonight compared to this morning for Grangela

Ellie's odds have shortened even further

Screenshot_20231110-200627_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 4
It’s missing Rylan

I find ITT quite shite nowadays. Fleur is better than Janette, but I really notice everything being moved along en script. Of course every series has done it, but you notice it less with better presenters.

Friday panel is pointless.

Bah humbug.
---
I haven’t watched a single episode yet this series and don’t feel I have missed anything😂

Reactions: 9
I miss Rylan. His humour was a lot more spontaneous and unpredictable. It’s all a bit safe and rehearsed now.
This. There is absolutely zilch spontaneous this year. Fleur tries to be quirky with her delivery, but it's so forced you can see it. It's too scripted.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.