Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I do think the "woman waiting for her lover at war" theme for remembrance dances is getting stale.

Women were so much more when the world was at war.

At this stage I'd even appreciate them representing the messenger pigeons more than this boring sentimentality that erases the crucial role of women.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Millais

Chatty Member
Burst out laughing when Dianne sprinted away from the The Consciousness of Bobby faster than Usain Bolt.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

jfletcher

VIP Member
Krishnan's video this morning about how much he's enjoying strictly got me! I love it when people fall in love with the show.

Krishnan has been such a joy on this show and the perfect first partner for Lauren. It reminds me of Ed Balls with Katya - both partnerships were ones on paper that shouldn't have worked and should have been early exits and instead they were both joyful.

I do get the impression from him on ITT this week and that video that he's mentally prepared himself to go home tonight but I would love for him to make it to Blackpool. I would much rather watch him there next week over three or four other contestants.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

jfletcher

VIP Member
Vito knows what the people want and I respect it. Somewhere Brendan Cole is yelling, “won’t somebody think of the children” at his TV - even though the female pros danced in little more than a bikini in his day.

• Haha
  • Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
That was incredible. One of those Strictly moments we'll be talking about for years. No wonder Layton looked like he was going to cry at the end.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Not to be too emosh, but I have to say thanks to you lovely lot. I really needed a laugh tonight, and I'm so glad for this thread saving me from watching Strictly alone every week ❤❤❤
I go round my mums and watch it with her most weeks. We get pissed and slag Shirley off.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
I’m late to the thread tonight & missed most of the dances. I’ve had a difficult week so Layton & Nikita made me cry. I think it was because of the song as I went to Eurovision & it was perfect. Such a moment.
They made me cry too. So much emotion and I think what they are doing is so incredibly important for the LGBT community.
I almost stopped breathing at this part 😳
IMG_6640.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31

soccergirl

VIP Member
I feel a bit weirdly emotional about that (hormones + wine + Vito's chest)

Love Ellie. Take that her ugly ex!

• Heart
  • Haha

jfletcher

VIP Member
Usually, I love that Craig is the only thing standing between the judges panel and insane scores for everyone but that absolutely should have been a 40! He’s given a perfect 10 in week six before so there’s no excuse.