Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 He obviously misses them a lot and knows they have loved watching him. Love Nigel. Love Nikita. Love Vito❤
---
Once again Gio was giving Vito evils when he came up to the Clauditorium. Not a smile crossed his face the entire time. Would love to know why he hates him so much. (It's notable that Amanda has been leaving lots of hearts on Ellie and Vito's posts) :unsure:
Amanda seems thoroughly passive aggressive and personally would sympathise with Gio on this one.

Reactions: 13
Once again Gio was giving Vito evils when he came up to the Clauditorium. Not a smile crossed his face the entire time. Would love to know why he hates him so much. (It's notable that Amanda has been leaving lots of hearts on Ellie and Vito's posts) :unsure:
Because Gios knob is a like a McDonald’s chip and Vitos is like a baby’s arm holding an apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This interview made me giggle! Nikita is a joy!
---

Im honest appalled at these intrusive photos they’ve got of Ellie & Bobby. It really is a step too far to be shoving cameras through rehearsal room windows. Even if these two are together, they are both single and both trying to do a job. It’s awful.
I like Ellie but it has to be an advantage if you're young and fit and female in this show.
Tell that to Bill Bailey 😉

Reactions: 2
Jealousy

Reactions: 6
That poster who had a fit about the backlash to Amanda on DS and flounced is now back and posting passive aggressive messages about any backlash to Angela R, apparently the "human race has fallen". Probably going to flood the off-season predictions thread with their usual shite again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I go round my mums and watch it with her most weeks. We get pissed and slag Shirley off.
What a lovely mother and child bonding moment. I FT my old Mum after and we coo and slag between us - guess which does the slagging!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Proper wasting my evening watching La Bamba, should've stayed at home watching Vito and Nikita.

Pasha is playing a dead man and hasn't spoken a word, it's kinda weird.

The pretty one from The Wanted, fair play, his voice is surprising me in how good it is. His acting, I can't decide whether he's any good or not. Because, yes, his acting is hammy, but so is everyone else's so is he just matching the vibe.

Great choreography from Graziano and Giada, but it feels like the plot is thinner than the paper straw in my drink that has dissolved into my slush and Christ it's a crap show. It's just boring me.

I'd rather just watch the ensemble dancing, that's great, especially the gorgeous, sexy guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Catching up as watched late. Loved Nigel, he comes across so genuine. 3 votes from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thoughts:

Layton and Nikita were excellent but I honestly wasn't as wowed by it as I thought I would be. Deservedly top of the leaderboard, though.

Nigel rather undermarked imo. Should have been 4 9s minimum.

Angela S did great, I thought, and she and Carlos both looked gorgeous in proper costumes.

Annabelle's Samba was the better of the two by a significant margin, although Krishnan definitely nailed those batucadas!

Main highlight of La Rippon's Paso was Kai dressed as Lovejoy. Please, voters, set that poor man free.

That AS was....not good. Bobby was stiff and the choreography....wtf Dianne.

Rumbas are almost always a bit forgettable but Ellie performed it beautifully. And Vito got his tits out for the lad(ie)s so I'm sure this thread is happy 😂

Battle of the sambas in the dance off, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Forgot to say that I thought Motsi and Shirley both looked fab tonight!

Nadiya looked absolutely stunning as well

On the other hand, it really bothered me that Claudia's waistcoat and trousers were two different shades of black 😂

Reactions: 4
Like how Nigel seems private about his daughter, not referring to her by name or sharing lots of her in public

Reactions: 25
Proper wasting my evening watching La Bamba, should've stayed at home watching Vito and Nikita.

Pasha is playing a dead man and hasn't spoken a word, it's kinda weird.

The pretty one from The Wanted, fair play, his voice is surprising me in how good it is. His acting, I can't decide whether he's any good or not. Because, yes, his acting is hammy, but so is everyone else's so is he just matching the vibe.

Great choreography from Graziano and Giada, but it feels like the plot is thinner than the paper straw in my drink that has dissolved into my slush and Christ it's a crap show. It's just boring me.

I'd rather just watch the ensemble dancing, that's great, especially the gorgeous, sexy guys.
But does Pashas dead man damce?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Enjoying the show much more now there’s less people. Loved Layton and Nikita with their take on the Argentine Tango. My fave dance by far. Really enjoyed Nigel and Katya so threw them one of my votes. Angela R in the bottom two along with Bobby for me. I don’t want to see Angela R sucking on anyone’s rock next week.
Tess def needs the bottom bunk at Blackpool as robots aren’t great on stairs. The end.

Reactions: 11
Thoughts:

Layton and Nikita were excellent but I honestly wasn't as wowed by it as I thought I would be. Deservedly top of the leaderboard, though.

Nigel rather undermarked imo. Should have been 4 9s minimum.

Angela S did great, I thought, and she and Carlos both looked gorgeous in proper costumes.

Annabelle's Samba was the better of the two by a significant margin, although Krishnan definitely nailed those batucadas!

Main highlight of La Rippon's Paso was Kai dressed as Lovejoy. Please, voters, set that poor man free.

That AS was....not good. Bobby was stiff and the choreography....wtf Dianne.

Rumbas are almost always a bit forgettable but Ellie performed it beautifully. And Vito got his tips out for the lad(ie)s so I'm sure this thread is happy 😂

Battle of the sambas in the dance off, I think.
This absolutely cracked me up.

Kai is 100% texting Nadiya every Saturday 'FFS through again!'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.