Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This absolutely cracked me up.

Kai is 100% texting Nadiya every Saturday 'FFS through again!'
I reckon he only went to that cheesy looking dj set last Saturday night so he could down as many free cocktails as humanly possible to dull the pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, well, in my opinion anyway. Siva according to Google.
To be fair The Wanted were a bit past my time. I only knew Jay from when he was on Strictly, the one who sadly died and the vile Max George who just looks (and acts with his significantly younger partner) like a sex offender. Having googled Siva I agree he is pretty.

Reactions: 6
I just went on Twitter to see what James Jordan had to say. He’s in Dubai so no comments on the show but posted to remind us all what a delight he is.
IMG_6642.png

Reactions: 3
I just went on Twitter to see what James Jordan had to say. He’s in Dubai so no comments on the show but posted to remind us all what a delight he is.
View attachment 2565878
Yes, let's hope we're allowed to celebrate without Tommy Robinson, James, I agree.

Also on-brand for him to be wanging on about GB from a repressive country where homosexuality is illegal.

Reactions: 25
Yes, let's hope we're allowed to celebrate without Tommy Robinson, James, I agree.

Also on-brand for him to be wanging on about GB from a repressive country where homosexuality is illegal.
Don’t even get me started on Dubai! Seemed totally on brand for both Gio and Nadiya to be so enamoured with the place, enough for Gio to sign some kind of contract there …did anyone ever find out what?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well, Layton & Nikita were just incredible 😍 Deserved the first 40 - but that honour is being saved for Blackpool - but for who?

My prediction tonight is Angela R and Krishnan in the DO. Sadly, Krishdan just didn't do enough 😔

Reactions: 7
Don’t even get me started on Dubai! Seemed totally on brand for both Gio and Nadiya to be so enamoured with the place, enough for Gio to sign some kind of contract there …did anyone ever find out what?
It was for GP Vita. And the rest of his lifestyle brand. While we await the spoiler, enjoy the promo video his PR LadyL posted of his deodorant launch ('an elegant reel')

It was for GP Vita. And the rest of his lifestyle brand. While we await the spoiler, enjoy the promo video his PR LadyL posted of his deodorant launch ('an elegant reel')
Omg that’s literally the worst promo I’ve ever seen. I noticed none of his fellow pros attended.

Reactions: 6
Not dancing related, but Layton looked very handsome in the suit! I'm so pissed off with Craig though, that should have been a 40 😳

Reactions: 19
One of the ex DWTS dancers started a podcast to more or less trash the show. I'm surprised James Jordan never went that route and just stuck to Twitter.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.